Chapter 84.

"Just chuck it, okay. I have given you enough .. Now its time to return my favours". I shout at top of my voice....

"Just try to understand, I really don't have enough money to give you... My company will be in loss even if tried to return even the 10% of your  money back." Chipped this shit-at-name-of-buisness.

I smirked.

"You know what? Even if you sold your whole company to me even then you will be not able to return all the money.." I smirked...

"See you know, I really don't have any money, my company is going in loss. And I don't know what will happen to my family if I sold out the company to you." Chipped this greedy man in front of me.

"What kind of family you are talking about... We all know that you don't give a shit about your family. Okay. So know stop all this rubbish... Mr. Aggarwal. I have had enough of you." I state lifting myself up from the white couch of his room.

"Enjoy today's party as much as you can because from tomorrow you won't be having any money to spent on your fucking shit. I am taking your company and other stocks." I said fixing my coat as I make my way out of the room only to get a view of a party in its full swing downstairs.

"But Mr. Shekhawat.... Wait... You can't do this...what I will do without my company and stocks.... Mr. Shekhawat at least just think about me.." Chipped Mr. Aggarwal..

I sighed hard.

Some people are just intolerable..

From upstairs ...I hold the iron  railings and make myself comfortable there.. Because I know this man is not going to stop with his rantings anytime soon.

I look downstairs...
Crowd of people.....
Drinking...
dancing...
Chatting...

I ran my eyes through the crowd..... Until

My search stop on my granny.. My lovely granny.

And my heartbeat stop for a moment as I just saw the epitome of beauty right beside my Granny...

Clad in red full length dress, a bun on her head, loose curls falling around her face, her pearl necklace she is playing with while talking to granny. The way she put her red painted nails on her red lips when she laugh at some random joke that my granny cracks..

Did something is wrong with my heart......? Because my heartbeat fasten suddenly. I think I need to see a doctor.

"who's the lady with my granny. The Lady in the red???." I asked to a confused looking Mr. Aggarwal.

My eyes fix on the beautiful lady with my granny.

"Oh.. That.lady..umm. Let's chuck it. that's not necessary now. The thing necessary is that you can't do this to me now." Chipped Mr. Aggarwal.

I glared him hard..

"I just asked. Who. Is . the .Lady. With. My . granny." I chipped slowly, controlling myself otherwise I would have throw him downstairs until now.

"Sanyukta. That's my daughter from my first wife. " He chipped like she is some kind of disease..

"We both are doing business together from past three years. But I never see her around.. Never.." I chipped, my eyes returning to her.

Sanyukta...! I rolled the name on my tongue.

"Yeah because she did her schooling from a boarding school in London and also her higher studies from London. She just came back two months ago."  Chipped Mr. Aggarwal.

"So you spent some of my money on her studies also." I chipped .

At least that will be a good thing this greedy person had ever done.