Chapter 65.

Its been days since we have talked freely, laughed together even I am missing her carefree smile.

She seem lost, in her thoughts, in her confusions, lost in memories.

And I have decided.

I can't see her like this.

I was quite only because of the so many lives related to the truth.  I don't want to be a life destroyer. But.... I can't destroy my own life, and my life is Sanyukta.

I need to do something.

I roam my eyes over the living room until my eyes come to stop at her.

There she is, standing near the window while glancing outside. Her dark brown kicks falling freely on her shoulder and down her back. Her face shines as the sun rays hit her facial features through the window glass. Her back resting over the kitchen counter. Looking like a small angel in her oversized grey top and faded jeans. Her soft delicate fingers hold the coffee mug firmly in her one hand while she stir her coffee with a spoon, mindlessly. I stare at her delicate fingers holding the spoon, stirring the coffee, same pattern, again and again. Lost in her own thoughts.

I close my eyes and exhale deeply, releasing out all the air from my lungs and then inhale the fresh smell like some chocolate and coffee.

Enough is enough, she have to be like before.... beautiful.....adorable..... Bubbly.....always smiling....like my angel...

I clear my throat to get some attention.

Nothing...

I make my way towards her with slow and steady steps. I took the coffee mug from her hands and put it beside her on the kitchen counter. Her brown lazy eyes turns to me as her lips release a shock gasp. I put my hands in the kitchen counter, on either side of her. Trapping her. Her gaze never leaving mine.

"What is it, Sanyukta? Just tell me what's bothering you. I can't see you like this" I whisper closing my eyes and meeting our forehead.

She released a short sigh and I open my eyes. But now her eyes are closed. I cupped her face in big palms and make her look up to my eyes. She open her eyes. Sadness, all I see. I plant a kiss on her forehead and her eyes closed again.

"Just let it out, Sanyukta. Just say. just let me know, what it is, what's bothering you so much. Just tell me baby. Please." I plead still holding her face in my hands.

"I.....I don't know Randhir... Its....just" she utter but never completed.

"Please" I whisper.

She look up in my eyes. Deep. Moments seems like hours.

"Its about my mom." She chipped and lower her lashes.

Shit! I should have known this to be coming.

"You remember we attended Mrs. Malik birthday anniversary?" She chipped and I nodded.

"I think.... I mean...." She fumbles

"Just tell me Sanyukta." I said

"She looks kind....kinda ...very much similar to my mom..." She ended and looked away.

"I think I'm just over thinking. Being similar face to my mom and my dad's words which state my mother to be still alive, my mind is just relating these Two conditions and my heart is fully supporting the idea. Its just so confusi..... Its just a little complicated.. What should I say. I don't know.... I just...." A tear slipped away from her eye and my heart regret knowing the truth.

I sigh hard.

"She is your mother, Sanyukta."

I look as her eyes visibly widen and turns to me.

Shock.

Confused.

This look in her eyes broke my heart.

Her lower lip quivered and her eyes shed a more tear. Her hands came up to my chest, clutches my T-shirt in her tiny fist.

"You knew...you knew it already. Don't you?" she sobbed.

"I...actually.." I began.

But she nodded her head in no in disbelief.

Her hands on my chest began to push me a little.

No. This is never going to happen.

I took hold of her both hand with my one hand and bring her to her back. With the other hand I wipe out her tears and cupped her cheek.

"I can explain." I breath out.

"You have to" she whimpers.

There must be so much running in her mind right now. So much to take in. So much to know more. And I'm not even sure will she be able to handle it. How is she going to take all this. How is she going to react on all this. What if her decision affect some others life.

What will I say to her, answer her, why I didn't tell it to her? Why I kept it a secret. How will I give the answer of her why(s).

I again look in those questioning eyes.

"I am waiting Randhir " she said, tears still dribbling out of her eyes.

In a swift motion, I took out my mobile and dialed a number.

"Varun. At my mansion. Now."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...