Chapter 31.

Just twelve minutes and thirty seconds more....

Just only twelve minutes more....

Only eleven minutes more, Randhir...

I exhale deeply....

For the fuck sake, this is the first time, I'm ever regretting my challenging spirit...and i  have learned that.....

Never mess with this woman!!!!

I watch her as she make her way back from the dance floor. I almost want to jump out of my seat and get back her to me and take her home. But I didn't. If I have promised her to give one hour then I will keep my promise. And at least till now I have managed not to snap any body neck who is eyeing her. She don't even have any idea how I'm stopping myself not to take her in my VIP room , rip off her clothes and....

She don't have any idea.

And here she is on the stool near the bar, holding a wine glass in her right hand and tapped her red painted nail on the edge of the glass before every sip she takes.

As her back facing me so she can't see me gawking at her like a hawk.

No no! I'm not only busy in gawking my pretty wife but I'm also busy in glaring other men who are gawking her with lust full eyes. And again I fix my gaze on my pretty, beautiful but not so innocent wife. She is the real seductress, I'm telling you...

After finishing her fifth glass of wine, she put the glass down and turn around, so now we are in front of each other yet we are at some distance but that doesn't going to count when we are talking about the effect she had on me.

Eyes hazel brown orbs straight to my black orbs......, hiding behind her beautiful hairs which are now falling on her face.

I want to tuck those beautiful hairs behind her ear, and want to see the way she closes her eyes and blushes beneath my gaze.

But I won't do that, right...?

Yeah! I admit that, initially I wanted to win the bet but now I just want this one hour to over so I can throw her on my shoulder and take her to a hidden place where no one can see her with their filthy gazes..

Oh. um..yeah !!

And yeah! I wanted to suck the hell out of those red lips of her. And the taste of her strawberry gloss that  just encourage my hunger to taste them.

I continue to gaze at her, sipping my drink from my glass. She is looking around but when her eyes landed on me she smirked.

Believe me! The sexiest smirk I have ever seen.