08

[edited]

Enoch's POV

Ever since what happened that morning with Juliet, I've just locked myself in my room.

"Please, Enoch. You need to come out." Olive pleaded from outside my door. This is the fifth time Olive came by.

"I said, leave me alone," I grunted. Honestly, sometimes really annoys me, but she's someone that listens to me when I need someone to talk to.

It's kind of obvious that she fancies me, but I guess I'm just not the kind of person that has... feelings.

I decided to talk to someone that I know would judge me, and would listen no matter what.

I quietly made my way to the room and searched through drawers, pulled out a jar, and kneeled by the bed.

"Victor?" I asked.

"Enoch? What's wrong?" He asked, sitting up.

"It's, um... Juliet." I said quietly.

"Juliet?!" He gasped.

"Yeah, it's just, she's back, and we're not getting along." I sighed.

"What happened?"

"I kind of blamed her on what happened to you..." I said awkwardly.

"Now I see why." He chuckled.

"What do I do? When I want to talk to her she either ignores me or she's always with the new kid, Jake." I said.

"You should make her jealous." He said in a funny accent.

"You're right. I should." I said, standing up.

"Wait-"! That's not what I—" before he could finish, Victor laid back down.

I had the perfect idea. I quickly looked out the window. Of course, Juliet was with Jake in the pen. This made it much easier.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Olive making dinner.

"Oh! Enoch! How wonderful, you're—" I cut her off by hugging her.

***
Sorry for a short chapter
-Cali
***