31

[edited]

Juliet's POV

Smirked as I walked up the stairs, knowing I did Emma and Jake a favor.

"What's up with you?" Enoch asked when I reached the top of the stairs.

"Oh, nothing," I said sarcastically. "Well, we should head to bed."

"Can I at least get a goodnight kiss?" He smirked.

"Of course," I said. He leaned in, and I kissed my finger then put it on his lips.

"Tease." He grumbled. I laughed and headed to bed. Not before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Once again, I was rooming with Emma because I offered Hamilton my room.

I sat on the bed and Emma walked into the room.

"Enjoyed yourself?" Inwiggled my eyebrows.

"Sometimes I don't like you very much." She blushed.

"Did someone get smoochie?" I laughed.

"Hush." She hushed me.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes and went to bed

-

"Jules? Jules?" I was gently shaken awake.

"Wha?" I grumbled groggily.

"It's time to wake up." I recognized the voice as Enoch.

"No." I yawned.

"Don't make me do this." He threatened.

"I don't care. Wait— do what?" I asked, my eyes still closed. I braced myself for one of those cliché moments in books where the boy tickled the girl until she wakes up.

That moment didn't come. Instead, I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. The kiss lingered for s bit, then he pulled away.

"I could get used to that," I said, stretching.

"We have breakfast downstairs." He chuckled.

We went downstairs and I sat to the left of Enoch.

"So what happened while we were away?" Emma asked the others.

"Hugh hid Jake's phone somewhere in Emma's room." Claire giggled.

"Hey!" Hugh's head shot up.

"My phone!" Jake gasped and ran upstairs.

"Heavens. He's going to trash the place." Emma shook her head and followed him.

"What happened with you?" Fiona asked, spreading butter on her bread.

"Olive got a boyfriend." Bronwyn laughed. We looked at Olive who sat next to Hamilton and they blushed.

"Oh, children, this is Hamilton." Miss Peregrine remembered.

"What's his peculiarity?" Millard asked.

"Molecularkenesis." He replied.

"What?" Horace asked, confused. Hamilton put his hands in front of him, used his powers to pick up the pitcher of juice, then poured it in Horace's cup.

"Marvelous." Horace murmured.

"You may be excused, children." Miss Peregrine said, and the kids ran outside.

"Juliet, may I speak with you?" Horace asked me.

"Of course." I nodded. Horace led me to the hallway, where no one was.

"I had a dream last night..." he trailed off.

"Can you show me?" I asked. He nodded and took mine to a room. It was the same setup as the screening room, except smaller. He sat in the chair and projected on the screen. I watched as the image sprung to life.

It started with me, but my back faced to the viewpoint. The view went around to the front of me.

It was me, sitting on a chair, holding a baby.

***
😱😱😱😱
CLIFFHANGER
I legit screamed when I saw I had 3.5k
Thank us so much😱😭😭
-Cali
***