41

Juliet's POV

"So how are we gonna get there?" I asked Dante as he paced around the room.

"Do we have to shovel our way out of here?"

"We're on the second floor. If we shovel down, then we would be on the first floor." He sighed.

"What about breaking through the window?" I suggested.

"Why not just open it?" He gave me a 'duh' look.

"I have an idea. We pull the fire alarm as I diversion, then we explode the house with TNT, so that we can escape from the roof then make our way to Blackpool!" I said, fist pumping the air.

"Then the others would die..." Dante trailed off.

"Exactly. Then they won't notice we're gone." I returned the 'duh' look and smirked in satisfaction at my plan.

"You poor, innocent child." Dante sighed shaking his head "How about, we wait until everyone's asleep, then we sneak out the door. Plus, I have airplane tickets."

"Fine. You're no fun." I huffed. I heard the bell for sure ring, so Dante and I liked downstairs.

Dinner was kind quiet, except for the shuffling noises of every awkwardly shifting in their seat. Miss Peregrine had skipped dinner to try and fix Enoch.

I really miss Enoch. Now that I think about it, I guess I like him more than thought...

I shook my head, trying to forget about the thought. Once in a while I would make eye contact with Dante, just in case something is going wrong with the plan.

Dante shook his head in a way saying 'should we leave now?,

I shook my head in replying 'no'. I had stuff I needed to pack.

He returned a 'why' look.

I replied with a 'because' face.

Jake's POV

I looked up from my plate to see Dante and Juliet vigorously shaking their heads in different directions.

Weird. At least I'm not like that.

All of a sudden, a bee started swarming my head, I kept moving myself, so I wouldn't have to touch the bee.

Juliet's POV

I noticed Jake staring.

Weird. At least I'm not like that.

Then one of Hugh's bees started flying around his face. Jake started shaking his head and moving around in his chair.

I giggled at how ironic his statement was.

"Should we start movie night without Miss Peregrine?" Emma asked.

"But she always joins us for movie night!" Claire and Bronwyn said.

"Yes, but Miss Peregrine is busy with some unknown thing at the moment." Olive spoke up.

"Okay, then." Bronwyn said. We all made our way to the screening room without Miss Peregrine.

"Jules!" I turned around and saw Jake catching up.

"Hey, Jake."

"I was wondering what all of that," he moved his head, mimicking what I was doing to signal Dante with," was."

"Oh, nothing. What about your," I copied his movements at the table with the bee.

"There was a bee." Jake sighed.

"I think Jules and I are going to skip movie night." Dante spoke up.

"Aw." The kids pouted.

"Yeah. We have things to discuss" I nodded.

"Like what?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. What are you guys talking about?" Claire asked.

"Uh... One Direction." I said quickly, and dragged Dante upstairs.

***
Omg, just started watching Shadowhunters!!!
Pls vote if you enjoyed!!
-Cali
***