48

Juliet's POV

I sat in the waiting room with Enoch, while we waited for Dante. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Where here." I heard someone yell. My head shot up and towards the door. I saw Olive, Hamilton, Milard, Hugh, Horace, and Fiona ran through the door, followed by Emma and Jake.

"Dante will be fine." I got up and told them."Don't worry." I looked down and saw Hamilton holding Olive's hand.

Are these relationship things new?

Anyway...

"Enoch!" The kids ran and engulfed Enoch in a hug, followed by Olive.

"Hey, I missed you guys." He smiled.

"Friends and family of Dante Boselli?" A nurse walked out and we all turned to her.

"Okay... This way..." She looked a little weirded out, I would be too. We are a weird collection of peculiar so...

We walked into the room where Dante was asleep in the bed. We all gathered around his bed Ina not weird way.

"What happened?" Fiona asked.

"He got cut on the leg by a wight." Jake replied. All of a sudden Dante started shuffling around then opened his eyes.

"Hey, Dante, how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"I'm fine I just- Enoch?" He rubbed his eyes and looked back at Enoch.

"Hey." Enoch chuckled.

"When are we going back? Because I am ready as ever to get the hell out of this hospital." Dante chuckled.

"You can leave later, when you're ready. You will need crutches though." Dr. Aaron said.

"Ugh, crutches are the worst." Dante groaned.

"I know something to make you feel better." I said. Dante's eyes widened.

"No! I will not sit helplessly in bed while you play your awful music." Dante shook his head. I laughed, remembering whenever Dante got hurt, he would be stuck in bed and I would play my music obnoxiously loud.

"Five Seconds of Summer isn't that bad!" I argued.

"It's not just that." He said, crossing his arms.

"Neither is Shawn Mendes, One Direction, Panic! At the Disco, or Troye Sivan." I added.

"Yes they are. When I'm out of here, you and your music will not be anywhere near me." He said.

"Fine. I'll listen to it with Enoch." I smirked. Enoch's eyes widened.

"No, it's fine... Really." Enoch chuckled.

"Whatever. Your loss." I rolled my eyes.

***
Lol
Thank you so much for 11K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 (I'm on the computer so I dot have emojis:P)
Please vote!!!
-Cali
***