34

[edited]

Juliet's POV

I just finished cleaning up, but then I heard the sound of glass breaking from upstairs.

I ran up the stairs and looked in every room until I reached Enoch's room.

The door was cracked open.

"Enoch?" I whispered. When I heard no response, I quietly opened the door.

My attempt failed because the door made a loud squeaking noise.

I looked around the room and saw Enoch's window had been broken. I quickly ran to the window and looked down. I sighed in relief as I saw nobody at the bottom. I mean, dead, at least.

I was about to leave when I heard tiny footsteps.

"Hello?" I called. I looked around and saw nothing. Just then, I looked at the ground.

Oh.

My.

Harry Styles.

"No way," I muttered.

On the floor was a baby. How had I not noticed?

"Uh, hi, little guy." I cooked and walked to him. He was just sitting to the side of the room in trousers and a sweater. He was also chewing the head of one of Enoch's homunculi.

"Aw, you're so cute. You kinda look like—" then I stopped. "Oh my Irene." My face dropped. "Enoch?!" I looked at the baby, and he stared back.

It couldn't possibly be Enoch.

But he looks so much like him.

But it isn't.

How do you know?

I just do.

Think whatever you want.

I will. You know why? I'm thinking that I'm having an argument with myself in my brain.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the baby started crying.

"Oh, you poor thing." I picked him up and cradled him.

"Juliet? What's going on up there?" I heard Miss Peregrine call.

This is going to be a lot of explaining.

***
Tada!!!!
She wasn't pregnant😆😆
I hope u enjoyed💚💜💛💙❤️
-Cali
***