20

Juliet's POV

"You like this music?" Fiona asked. I was playing music on my phone for the others, and the song was She's Kinda Hot by Five Seconds of Summer.

"It's so loud." Olive said.

"It's pop rock." Jake said.

"What rock?" Bronwyn asked.

"It's a type of music." I explained.

"Well it's loud." Claire said.

"I think it's spectacular." Hugh said.

"Jules, can you help me for a second?" Dante asked walking in.

"Yeah sure." I said, turning off my phone.

"Are you listening to that band again?" He smirked.

"Yes. They're my little babies." I said in a baby voice.

"Anyway, Miss Avocet needs help moving." Dante said. I nodded, and followed him downstairs.

"Thank you for helping, Juliet." Miss Avocet smiled and held Kaitlyn and Travis' hands.

"It's not a problem." I smiled, picking up two bags.

"It's not there far, we're going to Pembroke." Miss Avocet said.

We took a wagon a couple miles south until we reached a forest. Miss Avocet the loop entrance was inside the trunk of a giant oak tree. We walked through to 2017.

The forest got smaller, and I notice it was a lot louder. It made me realize how destructive humans are.

"We already set up my loop. It's down this road." Miss Avocet said. We followed her down about two blocks. It was a small city with a few people walking in the streets.

You could hear the *sonorous sounds of trucks and their horns.

"We're here." Miss Avocet smiled. We stopped in front of a small two-story townhouse. There was a cobble path lined with dark green bushes.

"It's beautiful." I said, admiring the building. We walked inside and I set the bags down.

"Do you need help unpacking?" I asked

"No dear, we'll be just fine. Although, could you please go to the supermarket with Dante to get food?" She asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Thank you. Dante has a few euros." She said.

I followed Dante across a few streets until we reached a grocery store.

"What did Miss Avocet need?" I asked.

"Milk, apples, cheese, bread, and crab." He said.

We went through the different isles and got what we needed.

We headed back to the townhouse and Miss Avocet was there waiting.

"Why thank you, you two." She smiled. I handed her the bags and she walked to the kitchen.

"Jules, can I ask you something?" Dante asked and I turned to him.

"Sure."

"I know you'll need time to think about it, but, will you live here with us?"

Sonorous: so·no·rous

ˈsänərəs/

adjective

(of a person's voice or other sound) imposingly deep and full.

capable of producing a deep or ringing sound.

***
Cliffhanger😬
I hope you enjoyed!!!
Thank you so so much for 1k😱😱
-Cali
***