43

Juliet's POV

"This is it." I whispered. Dante and I walked up to the Blackpool Tower. We got he location of the loop entrance from a map in Miss Peregrine's study.

"Wait. I just realized, how are we going to see the hollows?" Dante brought up.

Shoot. I didn't think of that.

"We can help."

Dante and I spun around. A huge smile grew on my face, and a smirk on Dante's.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

There, stood Olive, Emma, Hamilton, Fiona, Hugh, Millard, and Jake with Miss Peregrine' crossbow.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked shocked.

"Millard told us everything." Olive giggled.

Dante and I glared at Millard.

"What? I heard what you and Dante were talking about." He shrugged.

"We want to help." Emma spoke up.

"Alright." I nodded.

"Let's go." Dante nodded his head towards the doors. We slowly crept through the door.

We made our way up the backstairs until we reached the balcony seating.

"How many hollows do you see?" I asked.

"Four. And... Mr. Barren?" My eyebrows furrowed.

I took a closer look at the canter of the theater and saw the one and only Mr. Barren.

"How?" Fiona asked.

"Is it possible he didn't really die?" Hamilton asked.

"Then this isn't good." Hugh said, shaking his head.

"What's out plan?" Dante asked.

"The pier." I said.

"What?" Jake asked.

"The pier down the street. It's near the loop entrance, and an open field for attack."

"How do we get them there?" Fiona asked.

"Emma. Do you think you can help?" Jake asked. She nodded.

***
Pls vote if u enjoyed
If ur wondering y the chapters are short, the book is almost ending, so I'm trying to incorporate as many chapters.
-Cali
***