32

[edited]

Juliet's POV

"T—this can't be happening." I shook my head.

"I'm really sorry. I just thought you should know." Horace put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks. The thing is, the baby looks nothing like me!" I exclaimed.

"It doesn't, but it looks like Enoch..." he trailed off.

"I just need time. Thanks, Horace." I gave a small smile and walked away. I walked out the door and bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I looked up and saw Hamilton. I've never really met him very well, but he seemed nice.

"It's fine. Totally my fault." I said getting up.

"I'm just exploring the house and got kinda lost." He chuckled embarrassedly.

"Well, I can show you around." I offered, trying to get my mind off the whole baby thing.

-

"This is the garden," I said, leading him through the vegetable rows. Just then, Fiona ran in and kneeled in front of a carrot.

"What is she doing?" Hamilton whispered.

"Watch." I smiled. Soon Fiona started growing the carrot until it became bigger.

"Woah." He muttered. Bronwyn then came and took the carrot away.

"That little girl makes me seem pathetic now." He said, making me laugh.

"It makes you seem more *debilitated than pathetic," I said and punched his shoulder playfully.

"Ow." Hamilton faked.

"Does someone have a booboo?" I pouted

"Oh no you didn't." He snapped his fingers then started tickling me.

"H—Hamilton! S—stop! It's m—muddy." I said in between laughs.

Enoch's POV

"It's okay, Enoch. I can help Emma if you want." Jake offered.

"Thanks, Jake." I nodded and went to find Juliet. I saw Bronwyn drag a carrot inside, so I went to ask her. "Bronwyn, do you know where Juliet is?" I asked her.

"I saw her in the garden." She pointed. I patted her head and went to the garden.

"H—Hamilton! S—stop! It's m—muddy."

What?

I looked around the corner and saw Hamilton tickling Juliet in the garden. All of a sudden they stopped and Juliet stared at him. I didn't want to say anymore, so I left.

Juliet's POV

When Hamilton stopped, I looked at him and grabbed a glob of mud, smashing it into his face.

"Hey!" He groaned and wiped it off.

"We should get cleaned up before dinner," I said and we walked inside.

Debilitate: de·bil·i·tate

dəˈbiləˌtāt/

verb

past tense: debilitated; past participle: debilitated

(someone) weak and infirm.

***

........
Dundundun
I hope u enjoyed.
BTW...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MA BBY CALUM!!! HES 21😭😭😭
-Cali
***