Bonus Chapter ~ MPHFPC x Reader

Your POV

I don't know why, but I guess I just decided to take a walk around the house. I never really took the time to get to know that place when I got here.

My name is Y/N. My peculiarity is ice touch. Yes, like Elsa, some would say.

I'm from July of 2017. My grandmother sent me to Miss Peregrine's Home because she told me I was safe there. Not completely sure what that means, but I did it because my grandmother seemed pretty serious about it.

I walked down the stairs and just then I ran into... I think his name was Hubert? I've only been here for, like, three days.

"Good morning, Y/N, Miss Peregrine told me to call you down for breakfast." The boy smiled, as a few bees flew around him.

"Oh ok. Thanks, dude." I smiled, following him down the stairs and into the kitchen thingy.

There was only one open seat, so I took it, which was next to Olivia and Hubert. I looked at the other kids and wondered if some the older ones were antisocial teenagers like me.

I looked at Olivia, Hubert, Clarine, Fina, Horton, Brian, Edward, Jacob, Emily, and the twins. Yeah, those are their names, right?

Some would say I think more than I speak and I find it true. I'm not much of a social butterfly but more of a curious mind.

"Good morning, Y/N, did you sleep well last night?" My head shot up in surprise at Miss Peregrine's voice.

"Oh, um, I slept well, thank you." I stuttered. I was still shy around new people.

"Is everything alright?" I heard Olivia ask quietly

"Uh, yea— actually, not really." I sighed, giving into the truth.

I decided it was time to trust the people I'd be living for the rest of my life I guess.

"I miss my home. I miss my mom and dad, I miss my grandma and my dog, Loaf." I realize I had tears streaming down my face.

"I know how you feel, Y/N. We've all been through hard times, but we've all been there for each other." Jacob spoke up.

There were nods of agreement around the table.

"And we'll do our best to make you feel at home here." Olivia added.

"Thank you." I whispered to all of them. "Now can I get all of your names again?" I chuckled.

Okokok I feel like it's been a year since the last time I was on here and I'm reallyyyy sorry.

I just say I had over 50k reads and I'm shooooook.

Basically this chapter is a quick summary of what I've been through during my break on wattpad...

Don't worry there'll be an authors note or something.

-Cali xx