39

Juliet's POV

"Are you serious?!" I yelled, but instantly regretted it, because then baby Enoch started crying. I cradled his head and started rocking him to sleep.

"I'm sorry, child." She shook her head.

"We have to tell Miss Peregrine." Fiona said.

"I guess we do." I sighed. I really wanted to fix this without her knowledge, but I guess we have no choice. "Thank you, Maurice. We should get going now." I looked at Hugh and Fiona, and we headed out.

-

"I beg your pardon?"

"This is Enoch. He somehow turned into a baby." I repeated.

"Juliet, I am very disappointed at you for not coming to me sooner." Miss Peregrine said, taking baby Enoch.

"I understand and I'm very sorry." I looked down.

"Now we need to find a way to cure him. Where did you find him?"

"I heard noise upstairs, so when I checked on Enoch, I found his window shattered and him on the floor." I explained.

"Curious... You wait here, I need to consult a friend. I think she knows what to do." Then Miss P walked off with baby Enoch.

I walked upstairs to my room and plopped on the bed.

"Jules?" I looked at the door and saw Hamilton come in.

"Oh, hey, Hamilton." I gave a small smile.

"What's wrong? I heard about the Enoch thing."

"I'm just worried about him. I just got him backing to have him taken away again." I sighed.

"I think you need cheering up." After a few seconds of waiting, I spoke up.

"Can you do that?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll just tell you the things my parents always told me." He sat on Emma's bed. "Tell me if they make you feel better." I nodded.

"If you see things coming at you, you're in the wrong lane."

"Uh, no..."

"If you have that feeling that's eating you up inside, you should probably see a doctor."

"Uh...

"Take my advise. I'm not using it."

"Better. I guess..."

"If you're out of your mind, go back in 15 minutes—"

"You know what! Thanks for the advise!" I got up, pushed Hamilton out the door, and closed it.

"No problem!" He yelled from the other side.

Maybe I do feel better.

***
Lol...
Almost 6k!!!!!
Sorry that I didn't update earlier, I've been watching this amazing anime called Rwby, and I watched it all day!
Pls vote if u enjoyed!
-Cali
***