45

Juliet's POV

As if on cue, a wight with a tail appeared on the railing. On instinct, I threw a punch at her face, and she fell to the ground, causing a shameful death.

I turned and looked at everyone.

"I didn't know you were that badass." Dante smirked.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go." I signaled to go dowon the stairs.

When we reached the bottom, it was us, Mr. Barren, three unknown wights, and Mr. Clouse.

"Well, what a lovely surprise. Welcome." Barren said, taking a bow.

"Welcome to what? Your funeral?" I sasses.

"Now you just ticked me off." Barren said threateningly. Just then, one of the wights launched at us. I was quick to jump out of the way, but he pinned Emma to the ground.

I looked at Jake, signaling for him to shoot the wight.

"I can't! He keeps moving!" He said, struggling to aim as Emma furiously fought the wight off of her.

"Ugh, we can't all be helpless." I muttered. I ran up to the wight and forcefully picked him up off of Emma, making him stand. Then I kneed him in the place no one wants to know...

After that, Jake shot his and he fell to the ground. I gave Jake a look of thanks.

I saw behind Dante was another wight.

"Jake!" I called. He threw the crossbow to me, and I shot the wight straight in the forehead. When I turned to Jake, I saw he and Dante already beating up the last one.

They want to kill me to save their friend...

I heard Clouse's thoughts. I looked around the room for him, but couldn't find him.

"Looking for Mr. Clouse? Well he's long gone." Barren chuckled.

They would never think of looking in the basement...

I smirked at his thoughts.

"What's so funny? I may be a wight but now that's just creepy." Barren said shivering.

"Dante, Jake, Emma... care to do the honors?" I asked. They nodded and smirked. All of a sudden, Emma, Jake, and Dante charged at Barren.

"Jake! Clouse is in the basement. Hold off Barren. I can take care of the rest." I yelled. He nodded in response.

I went through the door with the green EXIT sign, and went down the stairs. I walked through the door at the very bottom, to lay to be met with a large, empty storage closet.

I turned around to walk out.

"Looking for me?" The last thing I saw was a large blade.

Olive's POV

"Mil, nothing's working?" I sighed. In order to see the hollows, we threw snow and candy at them, but we didn't think out the rest.

"I got it." He smiled. I watched him close his eyes and put out his hands. I saw the shadow of the hollows float in the air. I looked back at Hamilton who moved his hands around.

When I looked bac, at the hollows, they all crashed together until they became limp. Then Hamilton threw his hands to the left, making the hollows get thrown into the sea.

"That was easier than I thought." Millard chuckled. Out of joy, I engulfed Hamilton into a big hug.

He hugged back tight. I pulled back and looked up at him. He smiled down at me. I didn't realize how close we were until Fiona coughed.

"Guys, maybe we should get back to the tower..." she trailed off.

"Uh, right." Hamilton nodded and we walked back to the tower. Somehow he sneakily held my nphand in his, making me blush.

***
Teehee
New ships!
Pls vote if u enjoyed and thnx for 9k!!!!!!
-Cali
***