The Tale Of Arian

Japan is a mysterious place. With many secrets and many mysteries. A mystery like the one of the dead man, who was found next to his weeping daughter. 

Arian was a divorced only father. His wife's name was Zheng and his daughter's name was Nana. The day before, Zheng had gotten into a big fight, and she left the house. Moments later Nana called the police because her father had been stabbed, thrice to the abdomen and twice to the heart. 

Other suspects would include Cora, who was the sister of Zheng, who always supported her sister and would do anything to protect her. Or, maybe Zara, who was Arian's mother-in-law, who like Cora would do anything to keep her daughter safe. 

Arian worked as a tradesman, and was rarely home, and Nana would often have to stay with her alcoholic mother and her two roommates. Arian was not a very caring man, he had beaten Nana and Zheng, sometimes even Zheng's friend Cora, which gave Zheng all the more reason for a divorce, but Arian was still a hard working man, who would bring food home and money, but he was never there. 

After much investigation, four numbers were found, written in Arian's blood, which was later concluded he wrote it in his final moments. 

7564

Nana was sent to her mother, who had inherited some money and they bought themselves a better place. Cora and Zara moved in to, and they lived on a happy family, until one of them was arrested. 

But who? 

Submitted by @zeFuchs