ANSWERS SO FAR AND AWARDS part something

Helllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! How are you all on this lovely, fine, amazing day? Or night. because I have literally readers everywhere! Philipines (if you're from there, comment Appleqwerty) America (Comment #orangeforpresident) and more from Europe (comment #Iamnotamurderer) if you're from downunder comment #wizardofoz and if you're from Canada comment #Marplesyrup, and if you're from Kenya comment #cous etc etc.... 

Anyway, I love you all and hope you have been good (You may only read the answers if you say I solemnly swear that I am up to no good)

YAY! You did! Let's get to it: 

It's never twins 

They are part of a set of triplets. 

First correct answer: _sponge_bob__

Best answer:  

They both had the same birthday and same DNA but maybe they don't look the same and it's going to make Sherlock say "this is going to be a hard case" and then someone said "NO S*IT SHERLOCK"

Save the Date

31 of December

First correct answer: _UnknownWriter100_ 

Best Answer: Cookieecat

 Well Sherlock don't really know his birthday so he just guessing, Sherlock failed math all his year so he doesn't know how to add things, GOSH SHERLOCK GO LEARN SOME MATH IDIOT.

To the window, to the floor 

He was inside the building. 

First correct answerPX200400

Best Answer: books1skoob

He tripped over his duffel bag of drugs and fell of the building. Of course he had a plan though. He took out his cross dressing outfit which was stashed up his bum and he looked like Louise Lane or whoever she is and Superman caught him. But as they were almost to the ground he realized it was the Evil Cross Dressing window dude and dropped him.

Fight Fire With Fire

He was swimming in a lake, and the water plane accidentally scooped him up along with the water. They dropped him to his death.

First Corret answerWriting_onAdrenaline

Best Answer: @ellamsmith

The mans dance moves were on fire. 

and GrimStigma777