Real Estate Agent

The Real Estate Agency was in need of another house, so they sent out their best agent, Maisie Marson to find a house in need of a new owner. She remembered an abandoned house, which she thought needed just a small renovation and, of course, the electricity needed to be fixed, and then this house could be sold at a very high price. 

It had been abandoned after the owner's wife had been murdered. The owner had decided to leave the country to forget about the tragic past (news had broken out a few months later that he had thrown himself off a cliff). 

Maisie walked in her tight pencil skirt and white blouse clipped tight to her, providing no warmth in the icy cold breeze. The wheat grass field that bordered the house from the main road hit her legs as she crept towards the crumbling house. 

When she finally reached the house, she had to take out her phone to use as a torch. She started to observe the house's rooms. She walked through the kitchen, which was still in excellent condition, and then into the ballroom, the place where the wife's body had been found. She walked over to the grand piano, and on top of it, there was a cup of tea. A warm cup of tea. But, how? 

Suddenly, a hand slapped her phone out her hand, so that the room was enveloped in darkness, and the other gripped her tightly. 

"You have three choices. The knife, the electric chair, or the gun, which way shall you die?" said an unfamiliar voice

Which should she choose? 

Creds to