The Final Show

Three girls go to the cinema to watch a movie and sit in seats 9K, 11K and 10J. They sat at the back of the cinema in the fancy red velvet seats, popcorn in hand and in complete darkness. At the end of the movie, the three girls leave the theatre in a rush to get out. It is only when the cleaning staff went in to clean up the remnants of those 'damn kids', do they find something horrifying. A corpse of a young woman. They immediately call the police, who waste no time in determining that the woman died of asphyxiation. They interviewed a few suspects to hear their statements. 

Coco(10J): I was going to watch the film with my best friend, then go for lunch at a new Vegan restaurant down the street. But, I ended up watching it alone since my friend didn't show up. I was looking forward to tofu!

Cherry (11K): I was best friends with the victim. Her name is Alyssa, by the way. I noticed that throughout the movie she had grown unresponsive, so I assumed she was sleeping. So, when the film ended, I quickly left to buy tickets for the next show so she could carry on sleeping. We went to a party last night, so a hangover was natural. 

Christy (9K): I saw the girl when I walked in. I remember her leather choker, you see. I am a fashion designer, and I wanted to copy the design. It's a shame such a fashionable girl has been taken from the world. My right hand? Oh, I was in a skiing accident recently. I went to watch the movie since I can't do anything with my hands and feel pretty useless. See, the cast is coming off next week. After the interview, the police arrested the guilty party. No one lied.

Which girl killed Alyssa? 

creds: MarshmalloStorm