Three

Rachel Walters was found dead at three in the afternoon laying on the floor in front of an abandoned five-story building, head bleeding and her dress ripped open. Forensics concluded that there must have been a struggle on the rooftop and the attacker must have thrown her off the roof afterwards. She had not been raped.

They brought in three suspects to get their statements.

Jade Northwood: I was in the neighbouring building. I was speaking with a client -I'm a therapist, you see- and then I heard a loud thump and my client shrieked. I ran down the stairs -I have never run down two flights so quickly- and once I was outside, I saw the poor girl lying on the concrete floor, dead and surrounded by blood. I called 911 immediately. I only recognised her once the paramedics helped her into the ambulance. My son dated her a while back. It's a horrible coincidence.

Cameron Northwood, Jade's son: I was, actually, on a date. Yeah, Rachel was my ex, and I needed to get over her. She called it quits, and I suffered a bit, yeah. Resorted to alcohol, suffered from rage. It got awful. Then I met this lovely woman at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, and I fell in love. I have just gotten over Rachel, and now she is dead. I can't believe it.

Leslie Linh, Jade's sister: I was at my sister's house when it happened. She was busy with a client, so I was in the kitchen, making tea, while she worked with her patient in the office. The kettle is by the window, so, when I looked up, I saw this fight happening on the rooftop. I recognised the victim immediately. It was Cameron's ex-girlfriend, the one who caused him so much damage to my poor nephew. The attacker was a man. He was wearing a hoodie so that I couldn't make out his face. All of a sudden, after he had ripped her dress, he threw her over the edge of the building, and she landed on the concrete. I heard Jade's client scream, so I quickly followed my sister and met her on the streets. She called 911.

Who killed Rachel?

Creds zzz_lhnz