Taken

Against her superior's orders, a policewoman broke into a suspected kidnapper's house. The alleged kidnapper had been active for two months and was selling the women she captured to important men in foreign countries. The policewoman's assumptions had been correct because once she broke in, three Asian women were being held hostage inside. However, the boss hid herself amongst her captives. In order to figure out which one she was, they had to interrogate the four of them, none of whom confessed to being the kidnapper. 

The first woman, the blonde, said, "I'm Azumi. I was captured on my way home from work. I have been here for around three months. I am so happy you found me!"

The second woman, dyed orange hair, said, "My name is Mia. I was taken two weeks ago from my home. Thank you so much for saving me and the other women! We have been dying down there!"

The third, black hair, confessed, "I am Niyati, I was locked in this place for two months, they were going to sell me to another country!"

The fourth, black hair, said, "I'm Yon, I have been locked in here for a month. It's all thanks to you that I can get out, thank you so much! She killed one of the women amongst us and I feared for my life!"

The police arrested the killer. Which woman kidnapped the other three? 

Creds: xicetheticx