Divorce

Whenever he looked at her, his eyes burnt with acid. He knew she was cheating. He knew she was taking money out of his bank account without his permission. He knew she was eating his cereal and not her's. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to end this hell. 

"I want a divorce!" He yelled at her. 

"Ha! Good one," His wife laughed from the bathroom. She was running herself a bath.  

This was the last straw. She never knew when he was serious. He stormed into the bathroom, flinging her up against the tiled wall. 

"I. Want. A. Divorce!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, hands around her petite neck. 

She didn't respond. He flung her into the steaming hot water and held her there until her lungs were full of water, not air. When she stopped struggling, the husband released her. He needed to get rid of the body. 

He took her to her car and drove until he reached the dam his wife would go for nightly jogs. Once there, he flung her into the water. He left the car there and walked home.

It took him half an hour. Once home, he told the police that his wife had gone for a nightly jog and had not returned. The police told him they would go check the area and if they found anything they would call him back. 

Sure enough, the police found his wife's body, called him and told him they were going to do an autopsy report to check if anything unusual happened. The husband cried real tears for weeks, however, he did not regret what he had done. He received flowers and cards and hugs and a few weeks later, a prison sentence. 

What evidence did the police find later, proving that he was guilty? 

creds gudeniahma