Answers So Far And Awards Part ?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Time for another one of theeessseeee................

Let's get straight to it!

Shoes Can Change Your Life 

Laces strangled her. That's it. No sexual innuendos. 

First correct answer: @NaoiseD_ze_cat

Best Answer: GrimStigma777

The shoe was a genetic science experiment that managed to escape the laboratory. The shoe goes inside the person's choke and gets out once the person dies.The girl was the shoes first victim and it's now running amok the streets looking for its next victim.

And thus begins the Terror of the Shoe

Samantha Huggins Of 24 Trelawney Street 

She lived in a one-story house, therefore no 'noise from upstairs', so Jacqui, the girlfriend, is guilty. 

First correct answer: Diana_cress

Best Answer: @princess_in_disguise  (best username for your answer lol) 

Hal pretended he was life because he liked the saying

"When life gives you lemons make lemonade"

So he gave her lemons and she made lemonade but the lemons were poisoned so she died.

And the moral of the story is:

Never trust people who randomly come to your and give you lemons.

Bedtime Story 

Nobody knew there was going to be another World War during the time of WW1, so they could not have engraved hero of WW1 on his medal. It would've been Hero Of The Great War or something. 

First correct answer: @Marinity

Best Answer: @books1skoob

Aliens 

Only 2 seats, but 3 people in need 

Give the keys to your best friend to take your mother to the hospital, and then wait for your significant other in the rain.

First correct answer: @mundigavance

Best Answer: @TheWickedCat 

Chop them up and stuff them in the boot. The mother cant be dying if shes already dead ;)))))

Have You Seen This Dog?

How do they know the dog's conditions and position?

First Correct Answer: Diana_Cress

Special mention: @KayleighBoonefor being the first to comment FINALLY 

Best Answer: @Zuriponsforevz

The fuck. German shepherd . Small. Someone must have cursed this dog with a harry Potter spell and turned it into an elf then an oager ate it that's why it's hungry but i don't know how the hell he became alone cuz he's inside the oager's tummy.

The 6 rooms; 5 are deadly, 1 is harmless 

Did you know that Alligtor's can survive 2 years without eating?

Did you know that lions can survive 2 weeks without eating?

Therefore it's door 4, because the sun will be down at night, and he only has to spend one night in one of the rooms. 

First Answer: Diana_Cress

Best Answer: @belledeguzmans

Zombie cuz I will survive since I have no brains and zombies only eat brains

I'm not saying that I'm dumb I'm just saying I have no brain

Oh well..

Another Man in A Field 

He was committing suicide, and took a parachute so that the pilots would let him jump. 

First Correct Answer: @zeFuchs YAY! You're back!!!!

Best Answer: @Cookieecat

He died because he was overwhelmed by my FABULOUSNESSSS

31 39 

His daughter is gay. The numbers are the elements on the periodic table. 

First Correct answer: @burnedoubt 

Best Answer: Legit, all the pregnancy answers lol. 

Who Doesn't Love Reeses? 

All of the suspects, for if rearranged correctly, their first names spell Reeses. 

First Correct Answer: 

Best Answer: SonantEye8

Eva (i just thought this was hilarious) 

E=Mc2 

MC= Marcy Cambell 

2= twin 

First Correct Answer: RandomHetalian101

Best Answer: @BlazeJade

Dang, author. You keep missing suspects! Well, I guess you'd skip out on this one because you wouldn't want to be arrested would you?

Yes, the last suspect is you, author.

You see, none of these people are capable or mustering the willpower to ACTUALLY murder someone, and when you tried to coax them to murder another person for one of your riddles and you brought them to a place where poor Mrs. Campbell was tied up, they all couldn't shoot her, even though they hated her so much.

So in the end, you, my dear author, had to murder her yourself for the sake of the book. 

Well I need riddles, so, maybe.... 

Road Trip Aint So Fun 

He put the cigarrette in the tank, which made the car explode. 

First Correct Answer: @Neko_Sniper

Best Answer: @AkiAkoFoxy-Chan

THE CIGARETTE

SEE EVERYONE?!!??

SMOKING KILLS

DONT DO IT!

Exactly, kids. 

According To The Bible 

They didn't have belly buttons, because they were the first people on earth. 

First Correct Answer: RandomHetalian101

Best Asnwer: @FarkusTheIceElf

They had name tags 

And now for the awards: 

Sherlock Holmes: @Diana_Cress 

Poirot: @RandomHetalian101

Jane Marple: no one 

Carry on reading, detectives!