Chapter 20

"You sorry, pathetic and far from authentic
You liar, you fronter
You just like these other niggas
As much as I hate you
I still wanna date you
You better just hope "

Don't Tell Nobody - Tink

Janae

I picked up my phone from the floor and placed in my purse. My blood boiling at this moment was an understatement. I looked straight out the window as we drove in silence. I wanted nothing more to smack the shit out of him with my phone.

I'm suppose to sit here, smile and nod my head ? The hell he think I am a robot bitch ?

When he asked to take it to another level with me he was clearly still living with her. How you want to build on another relationship but you still haven't closed the chapter in your life ?

"We here" he broke me out my thoughts.

I looked out towards my house and began gather my stuff. He grabbed my arm before I went to open the door.

"Jay come on" I searched his eyes for a sign.

"What?" I sighed.

"I didn't think nothing of it because I wasn't messing with anyone on a serious note. But you a different story."

I rolled my eyes at the statement.

"I didn't ask about your baby mother because I was allowing you to come to me with the story, clearly that was my fault for giving you the benefit of the doubt"

I opened my car door and hopped out. Walking towards the trunk, Dave hopped out the car as well. He met me at the back of his truck while I tried to open the trunk.

"Listen" he spoke and I stopped messing with the trunk door.

"I want to be that nigga for you, but you curving me all the time is getting hard to make a break through"

"I told you don't lie" I crossed my arms.

"Can I just get my bag?" I asked annoyed by his ass.

"I know but I didn't lie I just didn't bring it up" he opened the trunk door and passed me my bag.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

I could tell he was getting pissed off by how I was responding to him but I didn't give a damn, he had some nerve to think I'd be here with a coke and a smile.

"Good night David" I knew hated when I called him that.

"No hug no kiss?" I looked at him like he was stupid when he said that.

"I'm sure your baby mama can give you all that when you get HOME" I turned on my heels and headed towards my gate.

The nerve of this man, here I was trying to be cool about it and let him talk to me about shit on his own time but I guess I fucked up by playing cool and letting him come forward. I didn't want to force anything out of him.

I entered my house and went straight up stairs to my room. I sat on my bed and sighed heavily. This was ridiculous, here I was mad, angry if anything because he was told me the truth. Not that I wanted a lie, but who goes after a chick and they living with their baby mama. Are they sleeping with each other still ? Do they share the same bed ? Does she know about me? All these fucking questions flooded my mind.

Dave

I hopped into my whip and drove the fuck off. I try to do the right thing and it blows in my face more ways than one. I knew why she was upset but I really didn't understand. Like if a nigga coming clean to you why you that upset ?