Chapter 93

Janae

Walking into Dave's apartment, I was eating a slice of pizza like it was no ones business. I realized the apartment look kind of empty.

I removed my shoes and walked towards the living room. Turning around to face a deep in thought Dave, I grabbed her chest yet again.

"Stop scaring m like that!" I spoke to him.

"Sorry boo" he looked up at me.

"I got our results" I smirked.

"Oh word?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, are you okay? You look a little down" I walked up to him.

"Oh nothing, I got you something" he rosed up.

"Should I go first or you?" I smirked.

"My thing is in the room" he grabbed my hand.

Walking to the room, I walked in and Dave stood over by the dresser. Opening the drawer, he brought a bag. Handing it to me I looked and saw a black box. Taking out the black box I opened it revealing a necklace.

"Whoa" was all I could say

"Remember when I told you, I wanna you know ... with diamonds on"

"Uh huh" I nodded my head, looking down at the necklace.

"Welp, I'm making it happen" he shrugged.

I looked over to him as he stood shirtless in sweats looking at me. I placed the bag on the night table, taking the necklace out. Dave grabbed it from me and slowly placed it around my neck.

"Now would be a good time to get naked" he whispered in my ear before kissing the back of my neck.

"Okay..."

"I know we have to take it slow since it the beginning stages"

I grabbed my neck and touched my necklace, I was still in shock. He wasn't playing with me.

"Babe ... you wanna know what we're having?"

I asked him as he began to undress me, coming out from my maxi dress, I felt when he unhooked my bra. He kissed the back of my neck and caressed my breast in his hands.

"Dave..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for the necklace" I tried to turn around but he pressed himself against me.

"Gotchu"

"You don't want to know what kind of tree you planted ?"