Chapter 35

"You know you are my lover
You got me twisted over you
I know i got what you need
So what you wanna do"

Twisted - Keith Sweat

Dave

"I'm sorry"

I kissed Jay on the back of her neck as we both laid in my bed watching tv. Kaiya was down for a nap, leaving just us two.

"I didn't mean to say that to you" I looked down at her.

She laid her head back on my chest, not really saying much. I grabbed her chin bringing her face up to mine. She blinked her eyes and stared at me.

"For what it's worth, for a first timer you made a nigga feel real good" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and moved my hand from her face.

"Come one Jay, look at us, laid up in my bed. Looking at fucking tv, looking like we live together and shit"

She sighed, I knew she was thinking, real deep thinking. She turned around and faced me.

"I know what I did, and of course you won't understand what it means to me. I've never done that and I chose to do it to you, because I like you" her eyes watered.

"My purity is a major part of who I am" she wiped her eyes.

I was feeling bad, I didn't mean it like that. I wouldn't want some fuck nigga to speak to Kaiya like that.

"Listen, I'm a dick okay. I'm just frustrated Jay, like fuck are we kissing and hugging for than?" I asked.

"Tell me what you want" I eyed her.

She sat up on her knees, placing both hands on her thighs, looking straight at me.

"Cause I know what I want" I pulled her to me, kissing her lips.

"Be good to me Dave" she whispered, closing her eyes pressing her forehead against mine.

"Ain't I always?" I whispered back.

I placed both my hand on her butt and looked at her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"We'll figure it out" I smiled at her.

"I'm just letting you know I'm selfish" I reassured her.

"You don't have to tell me" she rolled her eyes.

"I don't share my candy or women" I winked at her.

"You so stupid" she laughed getting off the bed.

"Where you going?"

"To get some water for your thirsty ass" she laughed.

Janae

I sat at Dave's kitchen table reading through my notes. Since he purchased the couch and stuff, I hadn't seen him.

I sat Indian style on the chair, he was mounting his new tv in the living room. His new furniture would be here sometime next week. I stopped reading when I heard him yell. Almost making me laugh, I got up to see what the hell he did.

"Fuck!" He growled.

"What's up?" I stood a couple feet behind him.

"I think I cut myself with the nail" he shook his head and held his left hand in his right.

"Oh no, can I see" I stuck my hand out and he jerked back.

"Really fool? I stitched you up and you flinching now?" I laughed.