Chapter 73

Disclaimer :

1. I know I haven't put a song lyrics as the intro to my chapters in forever it's because I'm not working from my laptop at the moment.

2. The length of the chapter depends on my mood. ''Tis all 😈

 ''Tis all 😈

Janae

It had been two days since I got back from Miami. Clinical didn't start until next week so I had free time until then. I decided afterwork to drop by Dave's house.

I wasn't sure if he was even home yet, he told me he had already gotten out of class. I hadn't seen him in a while and knew now with the bet on it was going to be more difficult for him to see me.

I sat in the living room watching tv, not really watching anything important. I heard the door unlocking and Dave walked in. I looked over to him and smiled, his face lit up.

"What's up ma" he called out to me as he got situated.

"Nothing much, I had some free time"

"That's what's up" he walked over to me.

He leaned to kiss but retracted like had remembered the bet. I was sort of ready to feel his lips but shook my head laughing.

"You can get a hug" I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He squeezed me back and laughed.

"Valentine Day is coming up, I don't usually do nothing really but since this bet is on until that time I figure we make the bet even more interesting" he smirked at me.

I looked at him sideways, what more could he want.

"What now?" I crossed my arms.

"If you win, we take a trip"

"I take a trip?"

"Yup, we can do Cali for a weekend"

"And if I don't win? I really wanted them shoes" I laughed.

"You get to shop for the trip" he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Okay, and if I don't win"

"We talk about what kind of meals I want for the next two weeks" he laughed.

"Cereal"

"So how was the trip? Frank told me ya was turnt the fuck up" he took a seat opposite of me.

I sat back down on the couch and crossed my legs.

"It was good, I got the only tan, so I'm happy about that" I smirked.

"Yeah I see you not pale no more"

"You know what screw you" I laughed.

"You can if you want to" he smirked.