Chapter 21

"But I'm a queen just tryna build a castle
You a fiend, you all up in my asshole
I cause a scene and give you what you ask for
Hair did, manicure, so ready
Check, Attitude have to be so petty"

Hectic - Cardi B

Janae 

I pulled Dave by the collar up the block, annoyed by his dumb ass and these hoes outside the club.

"Let go of me" he pushed my hand off his collar. 

I jerked his shit before I let go of him, he grilled me before stepping away from me. 

"Don't like how it feels to be grabbed up don't you?" I asked him.

"You clearly like that shit" he rolled his eyes. 

"Like what?" 

"Niggas all up on you and shit, looking at you half naked!" he yelled.

"Oh whatever David, I wear what I want, when I want.  Who the fuck are you ? You ain't my daddy!" I shouted back. 

"I'm your nigga"

"No you not, you wish !?" 

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him, pressing his lips against mine. He kissed me long and hard before I pulled away from him. Wiping my lips off from his damn kiss. 

"What the hell?!" 

"You know you like that shit" he smirked. 

"Nobody likes you Dave, not your baby moms, not my grandmother, shit your even your mama played you, nobody likes you" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. 

He walked up to me and placing a hand on my neck and pulled me to him, almost felt like his grip was tightening, his eyes were hazy and he watched me as I watching him. He pulled my head up so that our lips were inches apart. 

"Nobody but you likes me" he whispered to me before pressing his lip on to mine once again. 

This time, placing a soft kiss on my lips, I felt what could have been the same feeling I got the first time we kissed. I couldn't tell if my stomach did a flip or if they were butterflies. But I stood there like a dumb ass and allowed him to continue kissing me, giving him access and letting out tongues meet. Between his Hennessy flavored lips and my whiskey lips, we stood in the middle of the sidewalk kissing. His grip around my neck loosen and I kissed him back, placing my hands on his waist and pulling him to me. 

He finally pulled away from me and looked down at me.

"Come take a ride with me" was all he said and I nodded my head yes. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the direction of his car and I wasn't too sure how we were going to drive considering that he was type drunk and so was I. But I followed him to the Range. As we approached the car, he took out his key ring and started the car, opening my car door he helped me in. 

I sat back, not fully aware of what we were really going to do and how he was really going to drive but I wasn't questioning anything, since I was just as drunk. He opened the car door and hopped in and turned on the ac.  He sat back for a little and sort of chuckled, I looked over to him confused. 

"We gon' have to give me a second" He laughed a little. 

"You drunk as hell" 

"I know" he passed his hand over his face. 

"I'm sorry okay" he sighed. 

"For?" I asked curious.

"For not telling you when I first brought Kai with me, I should have told you about Mia when you didn't inquire about her" he shook his head.