Chapter 88

Omniscient

"Sir? Sir can you hear me?" The paramedics spoke to a out of daze Dave.

"Maybe he hit his head" another one said.

"No, there seems to be no visible head trauma, but he looks in shock"

Dave sat staring at his car and not being able to register everything.

"Sir what is your name?" the female paramedic asked him.

She touched his shoulder which caused him to jump and blink his eyes a couple time. As soon he realized where he sat he shot up, only to be stopped by the male paramedic.

"Sir, have a seat, you have been in a car accident, you cannot be moving right now"

"My girlfriend!" he shouted.

"Sir, have a seat and we'll tell you everything you need to know" the female attendant placed her hand on Dave's shoulder, causing him to jerk away from her.

"Sir please take a seat" she spoke to him firmly.

"My girl, she was in the car!" Dave brushed passed her and tried to walk to the car.

He dodged others on the scene and finally being stopped by the cops, he saw that they had in fact been rear ended. His brand new car was not so brand new anymore.

"Sir!" the paramedic chased after Dave.

"Sir you're gonna have to go back to the ambulance with the medics" the officer on the scene spoke to Dave.

But he couldn't hear them, he needed to find Jay, he brushed passed them both towards another ambulance but was stopped by yet another cop.

"I'm looking for my girlfriend, she's fucking pregnant!" he yelled.

"Sir, I understand you're afraid and little confused, but I need to make sure you are not seriously injured" the female attendant spoke to Dave firmly.

He looked down at her and blinked a couple times before following her back to where they originally had him seated.

"Can someone tell me where my girlfriend is at?"

The female casually checked Dave's pulse and then his a pupils.

"Are you on any kind of drugs?" she asked him.

"Weed, can you tell me where my girl at ?" he asked frustrated.

"Your girlfriend has been taken to the hospital already" she said softly, while checking his arm.

"You stopped the air bag didn't you?" she looked at his arm that seemed to be turning black and blue already.

Dave looked down at his arm, confused and shook his head.

"I don't know, one minute we talking next minute she screaming, is she okay?"

"I'm not too sure, you'll have to wait until you get to the hospital"

"Where did they take her?"

"Lenox Hill"

"Take me there too"

"I don't think your arm is broken but by the way it's turning colors so fast, you definitely hurt something"

Dave

Getting to Lenox Hill, I was admitted straight to the emergency room waiting for some an x-rays for my arm. This shit was throbbing with pain, making my knuckles fucking hurt all over again. I couldn't remember shit, everything happened so fast.