Chapter 92

Dave

"Janae?" I called into my apartment as I walked in.

I heard singing coming from the back so I knew she was in the room.

"Jay?" I knocked on the door, before opening it.

I stood in the door frame, as she began putting on her jewelry and moving her hips around. Looking at her long legs, my eyebrows wove together.

"Where you going?" I asked, scaring her.

"Damn David! Can you warn me before you sneak up on me. Stop doing that!" She shook her head.

"David? Who that?" I played dumb.

"Whatever" she waved me off.

"Uh last time I checked you're pregnant and taken" I looked down at her outfit.

 "Last time I checked, I was smart enough to know that bit of information" she smirked

"Where you going?" I asked her, as I began to take off the sling from my neck.

"Out with the girls, celebrating graduation" she bent over a bit to put on her heels.

"Why your chest out?"

"The nonexistent one?"

"The one thats are holding my sons milk"

"You don't even know what we're having and I'm sure they're holding milk, just not enough yet" she juggled them playing around.

She sprayed some perfume and sat on the bed, looking over to me.

"Can I get a proper hello?" She smiled.

"I don't know if you even want me anymore" I shrugged.

"If I want you?" She laughed.

"You out here with the milky titties all out, legs out, hair on wild, high light on fleek..."

"What?!" She started laughing again.

"It's like you glowing and forgot I'm the nigga that helped with the glow" I sighed and started taking off my kicks.

"You are sooooo extra" she laughed again.

"It's cool, go have fun. Let the world see my baby mama out here looking like full course meal with a milkshake on the side"

"Papa, you toooooo much! There is no milkshake" she laughed.

Getting up from the bed she walked up to me and I was able to see the body that she had been blessed with.

"You feeling left out?" She asked in a baby voice.

"No" I rolled my eyes.