Chapter 37

"Bitches call me Don Pablo
Louis Vutton poncho
Photos with my eyes low
Strapped wherever I go
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know" 

Don Pablo - Dave East

Dave

"Run that shit back for me" I waited for my engineer to run my track back.

I nodded my head as I listened.

"Cut it, now bring that shit back to the middle"

I nodded my head again, trying to catch the beat and a sense of direction.

"Bitches call me Don Pablo, Louie Vuitton poncho, photos with my eyes low strapped where I go"

In the same moment I was rhyming I seen Jay and her friend Shanice walk in.

She waved and took a seat on the couches next to Lu and my niggas. I told the engineer to cut it and I walked out the booth.

"Hey, whachu doing over here ? I thought you had clinical" I leaned in and kissed her.

"Not this Saturday, Shanice and I were out doing some shopping" she pointed towards their bags by the door.

I shook my head and laughed.

"Why didn't you hit me up, I could have gone shopping too" I laughed.

"Girls trip" she smirked.

"Did you bother to look for a new watch?" I eyed her.

Janae had dropped her watch in my bathroom floor causing it to crack. It had insurance but I told her to go see what she liked and I could switch it out.

"No I forgot" she shook her head.

"Uh, she's lying" Shanice spoke up, making Jay elbow her.

"She likes this rose gold one, but you know this Mother Theresa will never tell you that" Shanice shook her head.

"Ma it's not that serious" I laughed.

"Just tell me what you want so I can switch it out."

"But you don't need to"

"I do, because I spent money on that piece ma, you have a life time guarantee on it. So you need to chose one. And if it's a rose gold one, just tell or show me how it looks."

"We can talk about that later"

"You so aggy" I shook my head to her.

I took a seat over by Lu who was salivating over Jay's friend. I tapped his chest and laughed.

"You could go talk to her or just sit here looking thirsty" I laughed.

"Man whatever" he laughed too.

"You heard from Wayno ?"

"Yeah, he said everything a go but he trynna figure out if you coming or not?"

"I'll let him know by tonight"

"Aight, imma head out. You leaving any time soon?"

"Yeah maybe in a few, take these young-ins home" I joked.

"Her friend fine as fuck" Lu looked over to Jay and Shanice.

"Go shoot your shot" I laughed.

"Another time fool, let me get these niggas up outta here"

"You going to be good?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'll see ya tonight"

After Lu rounded up the guys, they all bounced. Leaving Jay, Shanice and I wish my engineer. But it didn't take long for Shanice to feel like a third wheel so she decided to head home. Jay walked her downstairs and about 20 minutes later came back up.