Chapter 49

"Men roam the world
Looking for us
Someone they can fuck around with
Make us really trust them
And we never have a clue
We never see it comin'
Trainwreck headed for us
But we never think of runnin'
So which one are you
Because I know who I am
And you have to choose
To use your head or be a stupid girl"

Stupid Girl - Jazmine Sullivan

Dave

"What you cooking for thanksgiving ?" I asked Bully as we both walked around Costco with Mommy.

"I ain't cooking shit" he looked at me and laughed.

"Heard that!" My mom yelled from in front of us.

"I'm saying Ma, what imma cook ? When you and Pops always do the most?"

"It would be nice if you two helped us out!" She shook her head.

"You bringing Jay?" Bully asked me.

"We haven't even spoken about Thanksgiving, but I should ask her what's up .. why?" I looked over to him.

"Was wondering if Ma and Pop met her ..."

"Nah they haven't, Ma know I'm dating her. Mama Gee and her super tight so they talk"

"Dang! I been out the loop! Mama Gee knows what's up?"

"Mama Gee lowkey the reason ole girl gave me a chance"

"No way"

"Way, I owe Mama Gee a gift and some love" I laughed.

"That's crazy"

"Word, anyway what's up with you and Lisa?"

"Man nothing"

I raised an eyebrow and stopped walking.

"What? I'm serious nigga"

"Explain"

"Yo she came over my crib about two weeks ago, you know I called her over to talk, play some catch up. I didn't really expect her to let me hit the skins again that one night but whatever that's besides the point. Shorty went crazy"

"As usual, she fucking hates your guts" I laughed.

"Man she love me!" He waved me off.

"But anyway, she goes off on me for still having the painting she did for me. I mean about to grab the shit and destroy it"

"Yo, she hella wild" I laughed.

"Bruhhh goes completely off on me, talking about why I did her like that, why I never told her" Bully ran his hand over his face like he was stressed.

"I still don't understand why you never told ole girl you had a pregnant ex"

"Because man, I was having too much fucking fun. I was sprung, wrapped up in a relationship with a girl that wasn't legal yet and I didn't need anymore added drama"

"So you lied, you was with Lisa till she turned 21 that's only three years ago my nigga. Kareem is what almost 3 or 4 now?" I shook my head.

(A/N I know his actual son name is Zach but is my story 😊😊😊)

"You was playing dirty from getco, of course shorty gonna be mad. How you explain that?"

"I didn't think we was going to get caught up like that, I thought young buck wanna fuck with an older nigga, I'll lay pipe and be gone"