Chapter 57

"Wonder what he gonna do when he see baby?"

🤔🤣

Janae

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about what the hell happened. I didn't know what to do, if I told my Dad he'd be mad I was at school that late and whipping Dave's car.

If I told Dave, he'd pick up and leave Miami and it would be a bigger mess.

I didn't know what to do, a chick was phone less and my only option was Lisa right now. I had to talk to her and tell her, it was killing me.

I took the trip down to Harlem to see if she'd be home and be able to help me. I waited as I heard the doors unlocking and Lisa stood there with a smile on her face. We hadn't spoken since our blow up but I was over that shit, we needed to find Dave's car.

"Come in crazy" she got me out my thoughts.

"Lisa, I'm in some deep shit" I whined.

"What happened?" She narrowed her eyes.

"I got robbed!"

"What the fuck?! Right now? Hold up!" She went to grab her jacket that was on the couch.

"No not right now Lisa! Two nights ago! This creep ass which I didn't peep popped up on me from behind with a gun to my head! He took my phone and he stole Dave's car" I looked her worried and scared.

"REWIND!"

"He stole your phone and Dave's car?!"

"Yes girl!"

I wanted to cry all over again, fuck my phone this nigga entrusted me with his car and I had it stolen.

"Are you okay?" She looked more concerned about me.

"That fucker hit me on the back of my head with the clip, but I'm okay it's just Dave's car!"

"I know, I know .... Fuck!" She paced like she was thinking.

"I don't know what to do and I'm sure Dave's going fucking crazy blowing up my phone"

"You haven't disconnected your phone?!"

"No, I don't want to set Dave off!"

"You are so smart yet so dumb!"

"Shut up!I've been texting him on my laptop but I'm sure he's calling me"

"Find my phone!" Lisa clapped her hands.

"Huh?"

"You have got to be kidding me ! Jay, Find my phone !!! I know you got that shit on, your daddy don't play!"

"I totally forgot about that shit!"

"There's gotta be a way we can figure it out! Let me go get my iPad!" Lisa ran to her room.

How the fuck did I forget about that? All this time I could have tracked my phone!

"Come on let's see where they took this fools car" Lisa sat next to me on the couch.

"When does Dave get back?" Lisa inquired.

"Saturday"

"SATURDAY!?" Lisa yelled.