Chapter 34

"I'm selfish
I want you all to myself I swear
You don't need nobody else I swear
I want you all to myself
Because I'm selfish, yeah "

Selfish - PnB Rock

Dave

"Oh so now you got time for me" I opened my apartment door for Jay while holding Kaiya.

She was always looking like a fucking meal to me.

"Man whatever" she laughed and walked right in.

"I'm here because you wanted me to join on this hunt for new things" she played with Kai as she spoke.

"So what's up? Haven't seen you in a week or so"

"Nothing adjusting to my new schedule, just finished midterms" she sighed.

"That explains a lot"

"Like what ?"

"Why you was hiding and laying low"

"I was not hiding, I was overwhelmed with school" she shook her head.

I nodded my head and went to grab mine and Kaiya jacket.

"Well I appreciate you taking the time out to come see a nigga" I laughed.

"You're welcome fool" she didn't pay me no mind, she was too busy laughing with Kaiya.

"Come on let's roll"

***

"I like this one" Jay spoke as she pointed to a all white leather wrap around sofa.

"White? I have a soon to be one year old" I laughed.

"Maybe get it in black?" She looked back at me.

"You know we can customize it to fit any color you need it to be" A sales associate walked up to us.

"Oh cool, what colors exactly ?" I asked turning my attention to the girl

"Midnight blue, Harbor mist, it's a grey with an almost blue undertone"

"No grey, you can't do grey if you won't do white" Jay walked over with Kaiya.

"You right" I looked at Jay but I looked back the sales associate, she was bad as fuck too. 

"You can also do a sea foam green" she smiled at me.

"Oh that sounds nice" I looked back at Jay.