Chapter 56

Lisa

I laid next to Bully as he finished up his work and I listened to music. I couldn't believe this fool really had me calling him Zach earlier.

I smirked thinking about how shook he was when I told him about the pregnancy test. I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't hiding anything from him.

I don't think we'll rush into anything being that I still skeptic of his ass and our busy schedules but I'll answer his texts now and maybe hang out.

"Hey" I looked up at him, as he focused on his laptop.

"What's up? You hungry?" He asked not looking away from the screen.

"Actually I am" I chuckled.

"But it's not that, your show, the art exhibit you want to do. I'm down" I spoke softly.

He turned his attention to me and smiled wide.

"Don't mess with me Lisa"

"I'm not Bully, I'm down, I suddenly feel inspired" I admitted.

"Aww I inspire you?" He smirked.

"No you give me headaches" I rolled my eyes.

"Let me rub your temples" he went to grab my face.

"Stop it crazy" I smacked his hand out my face.

"Can I get a kiss? I'm mad I gotta ask" he shook his head.

"No and that's why you gotta ask because you you play too much"

Bully rolled his eyes and placed his laptop on his night table. I turned my direction towards the the television. Bully got up from the bed and walked around the food of the bed. He stood in front of the television blocking my view.

"Really?"

With the quickness he grabbed my legs and pulled me down towards him at the foot of the bed. I screamed from the initial shock at first.

"What are you doing crazy?!"

"Taking what's mine"

He climb on top of me while intertwining our fingers, locking them as he placed my arms above my head.

"You see what I mean? Just extra" I tried not to laugh.

"You love extra cause your weird ass don't know how to be extra" he kissed my lips.

I softly pulled at his lips with my teeth, causing him to chuckle.

"You gotta be home any time soon?" He asked.

"I'm 24 years old Bully, I just gotta show face before I hit the sheets" I laughed.

"You right, you right"

"What you got in mind?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Wanna put this act right on you" he admitted.

"You mean you want me to put the act right on you, call me Zach" I mimicked his voice.

"Had you saying it though"

"Whatever fool"

He bent down and kissed me again, deepening it and raising my arms higher above my head. I kissed him back hard. No matter the fucking distance or time we had between us, our bodies acted like they were one still after so much time.

I moaned against his lips as he bit down on my bottom lip, gaining access he slipped his tongue and gave me the work.

I moved my head, causing Bully to start kissing on my neck and suck on it lightly. He let go of my arms and slowly made his way down to my joggers. He untied them and I slowly lifted up so he could fully take them off. I was left in my boy shorts and t-shirt.