Chapter 31

"You be acting like you on one
You be acting like you don't want it
How you gon' lie to me?
Don't I stay a hundred if it's some over?
It's something like you on top of me right now
Breathing on me and I'm breathing on you
It's like making love, but it's more like making magic
We be stopping traffic"

Already Knew That - Ro James

Janae

"Dave I gotta go" I laughed as he kissed up on my neck.

He insisted on dropping me off to Lisa's tonight before the club. Miguel was coming to pick us both up any minute now. He continue to lightly suck on my neck, it's like I got in the car and he couldn't keep his hands off me.

"Stop" I giggled being tickled by his soft wet kisses.

"You smell so damn good" he said against my skin.

He had came around to open the door for me, to help me out but now he was devouring my neck as we stood between the car door and the passenger side.

"You look so fucking good" he whispered looking me straight into my eyes.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was trying to seduce me. I smiled back looking at him for a second. He smirked and leaned into my lips which parted to give him access. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to say fuck the club and have him devour me in my entirety.

"Daveeeee" I moaned in his ear as he slightly bit my neck.

He struck a chord, a nerve, everything all at once. I hissed as he did it again, but my eyes shot open knowing I would have a bruise in a matter of minutes.

"Nooo, you're going to bruise me" I whined.

"I gotchu"

His hand roamed freely, rubbing the side of my hips, down to my thighs than back up again he grabbed my waist. I was enjoying every minute of this, his tall frame against mine.

"Dave" I grabbed his head and brought it to my face.

"Babe?"

"I gotta go love, you holding me up. She's going to think I got kidnapped" I laughed.

"Shit you about to, come on let me take you back to my place" 

"No Dave, I can't" I laughed.

He placed his head against my forehead.

"You're looking like a damn meal" he laughed.

"I cannot with you!"

His hand pass over my plump bottom as he gives it a healthy squeeze. I shook my head with laughter as I tried to get out of his grasp.

"Come on Dave, stop it. Gimmie lip before I go" I laughed, mimicking him.

"Nah don't use my line on me" he smirked.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?"

He laughed at my question and leaned in and kissed me. I allowed my arms to wrap around his neck and get into rhythm.

"Goddamn, you sure you have to go because" he spoke against my lips.

"Come pick me up after and I'll try to be nice to you" I said laughing.

"I'll see" he smirked.

"Okay crazy, see you later" I straighten myself out, checking my lips in the mirror to see if I need to fix up anything.