Chapter 84

Janae 

"Hey, when you get a chance, call me back. I hope everything is okay babe"

I had just played a voicemail from Dave. I had been home the passed two days since getting back. I was feeling like shit.

I knew before I was feeling super drained and tired. But this shit was different, I didn't know if I wanted sleep or throw up my insides.

Have my mother thinking I caught something out there. I needed to get my ass to urgent care as soon as possible so I could get a blood test done.

My phone rang off again, reading it was Dave. I just answered it

"Hey"

"Yo what's up with you? Why you ignoring my calls and texts messages ?!"

"I'm not"

"You sure about that shit, it's been two days since I've seen you and you acting all shady"

"I've been sick as a dog" I sighed deeply.

"Well let a nigga know that, I was trying to check up on you"

"Can I talk to you later" I felt myself needing to barf.

"Imma stop by, you need anything?"

"I'm going to the doctors later, ill talk to you later" I hung up the phone.

Rushing towards the bathroom I threw up all the ginger ale I was having. I was fucking starving but I couldn't keep shit down for too long. In that moment Lisa walked in and stood by the sink.

"I'm driving I see" she laughed.

"Bitch this ain't funny, I'm fucking hungry" I got up and brushed my teeth and mouth out.

"We can get something when we're finished. What's up with Dave?"

"He's on one since I haven't been talking to him, but I haven't been talking to anybody." I rolled my eyes.

"He's just antsy about the party, which we're going to have to figure out if you're going to be decent by then"

"I hope so because I can't miss it, think that man will real life kill me"

"You two are retarded" she laughed.

I walked out the bathroom and started putting on my sneakers. Throwing on a hoody, I placed my hair in a messy bun. Lisa and I walked downstairs, I grabbed my purse and my moms car keys tossing it to Lisa.

"We out?" Lisa asked.

***

"I'm going to conduct a urine and blood exam" the Doctor spoke to me.

"Okay" I already knew the procedure.

She handed me the cup to go pee in and I got up walking towards the bathroom. Coming back with a urine sample for the doctor, I sat and waited for the nurse to come in to take a blood sample.

"When are you going to tell him?" Lisa asked.

"After the results of the blood work and the party" I shook my head.

"That fool gonna be hype"

"I already feel him being annoying"

"How though?" Lisa laughed.

"He's gone through this already so he's going to be on his know it all shit"