Chapter 70

Dave

"I'm not going out with you wearing that"

I looked over to Jay as she stood in my mirror getting dressed.

"You tripping" she rolled her eyes and continued to do her hair.

I sat back on the bed with my feet up, I watched as she continued to do her hair and not pay me any mind.

"I'm not playing Jay"

She let out an audible sigh.

"I don't care if you playing or not. I'm going out with or without you" she rolled her eyes and turned back around to face the mirror.

"Well you not taking my car"

"Not like I need it" she snared.

"What?"

"Not like I need it! I can get myself to and from the club"

We all had decided to ring in the New Year at a club this year, all of my niggas and Bully's friends and a bunch of her friends. But she never told me she was going to be wearing this dress.

"Keep talking to me crazy" I stared at her.

"No you keep talking to me crazy and watch what imma do" she walked over to the dresser where she laid out her jewelry.

"Yeah iight, you had all month to figure out an outfit and you choose that" I shook my head.

"It's fucking New Years Eve, I'm 21 last time I checked... And this isn't so damn bad so you really tripping and for what?"

"Because you have a man now"

"Okay and? You acting like you're not going to be there. Please David, finish getting ready and don't piss me off or just leave me be if you're gonna stay home and be salty"

"Jay, I'm serious weather I go or not you not walking out the crib in that!"

"Yo! You fucking tripping and annoying the fuck out of me right now!" She yelled.

She walked out the room and I follow suit, hot on her heels I shook my head, she was looking for her shoes. She grabbed her phone that was charging and called someone.

"Hey, what you doing?" She spoke into the phone.

"Oh almost done getting ready, can you do me a favor come pick me up" she sat down to put on her heels.

"I'm at my man's apartment" she laughed.

"Who you talking to?" I spoke up watching her giggle and shit.

"My other nigga!" She rolled her eyes.

Standing up, she walked over to the dining room table toward her purse and I snatched the phone out her hand, taking a look at who she was talking to.

"Shanice, she'll call you back" I hung up her phone.

"Now you trying to test my fucking waters"

"No you are, acting all extra"

"Change outfits and we good" I eyed her.

"Dave for real, get out my face"

"Why must you insist on having your chest out?"

"Bruh? What chest I barely have one!" She pushed passed me.

"Put on a damn bra!"

"That's not how this dress is suppose to be worn" she rolled her eyes.