Chapter 55

Disclaimer : I do not, and I REPEAT DO NOT mind you ladies commenting and coming at the characters sideways and backwards ... It's funny, it appreciated and its the rule of wattpad, it's what we do.

BUT WHAT WE NOT GONNA DO !

Is come at me for MY WRITING, MY STORY. I can understand a grammatical error or an error with information I have already given (i.e. chapter number fuck ups, it's happened LOL). Constructive criticism is ALWAYS WELCOMED.

But to come on here AND BE A SILENT READER, no votes or comments (which IDGAF because I've been one and I get it, I do not pressure yall ever with BS like 1000 votes and you get an update, that's corny to me .. If imma write I'mma write and post! That's how I work)

But DO NOT COME AT ME AND MINE and I've never seen you comment on the story before but when you do it's to try and come at the story or how I'm writing MY story.

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER!!!

I am Afro Latino and VERY fluent in spanish, I'm sure some of my readers are Hispanic, latino or Afro latino ... IF YOU'RE  fluent you know that most of the things I write are loosely translated because word for word (if you ever taken a spanish class) you know it sounds dumb. Carro rojo - car red ... that sounds dumb right ? It's RED CAR.

Now if I fuck up and don't catch or correct it, that's why I always put EXCUSE THE MISTAKES! Because I am human and GOT OTHER SHIT THAT I DO THAT ISN'T WATTPAD.

Anyway, I ROCK with all of you, even if you don't rock or like me, IT DON'T MATTER TO ME. So please respect my work, because I'm sensitive about my shit *Badu Voice*

***

Dave

Lu and I walked through a back entrance for LIV escorted by security, we were led to a second level VIP section. Lu and I stepped behind the rope that separated the the way to the main floor.

I stood in the section looking around, gaining knowledge of my surrounding and overlooking all these thirsty hoes.

"This scrawny nigga never changes" I heard a voice yell over the music.

Lu and I both turned around and were face with Frank.

"Frank White" I joked dapping him up.

"What's good little niggas" he smiled at us.

"Lu how you been? Nigga finally comes to see me" Frank nudged me.

"I wish I was on vacation and not business" Lu laughed.

"Well tonight we chillin' tomorrow we'll talk over lunch" Frank said in a serious tone.

"I knew this nigga was gonna have us up in here partying" Lu laughed.

"All these beautiful women and ya gonna talk business? I don't talk business around hoes" Frank spoke up.

"I hear that" I laughed.

My phone started buzzing, I had a couple of missed calls and text messages. I scrolled down to Jay's name to see if everything was okay with her and my spot.

I opened the text message and chuckled to myself. She text me a photo of herself.

 She text me a photo of herself