Deceived Heart

I woke up to a loud pounding on my door.

"Louis! Louis wake the fuck up!"

Oh no, it was my dad. He's going to kill me. I scrambled out of my bed and opened my door.

"Y-y-yes?" i stuttered.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You're wasting my damn time! You were supposed to wake up 10 goddamn minutes ago you worthless little shit! Are you listening to me? You're fucking worthless! Do i need to remind you why you're worthless? I'm fucking going to anyway! You're the reason your mother died you stupid shit, and i hate you for it! It should've been you instead of her! You're a mistake! I wish you were never fucking born!" he shouted.

He then took off his belt and started hitting me. Then the tears started. I don't even know why i cry anymore to be honest. I was used to it; it's  been happening for 3 years. Every morning, every day, for the past 3 years. I still have no clue why though. It wasn't my fault my mom died in that car crash; it was actually my dad's fault, yet he blamed it on me. 

It was raining that night and she was driving home from work. There was a lot of traffic too. He called her while she was driving. He was the reason why she crashed into the car in front of her, but did he ever admit it was his fault? Nope. He blamed it on me because he just didn't want to admit that he was the reason she passed away. He started drinking soon after and always came home drunk after work. About a week after, the beatings started.

The last 3 years of my life have been hell for me. I cry myself to sleep almost every night, and sometimes i even cry in the shower. My dad knows this, but has he ever comforted me? No. He never has and probably never will. Finally, he stopped my beating for today.

"Now get ready for school! I'm not gonna fucking drive you anymore. You're walking to school from now on you stupid shit." he grumbled.

I got ready for school and ran out of my house quickly, so i didn't have to face him again. My house was crumbling apart. After my mom died, we didn't have a lot of money, so we moved to the poorest part of the city. I hurried to school and saw my friends Liam and Niall, my two best friends, in the hallway. I walked over to them, but when they saw me they frowned.

"Louis have you been crying?" Liam asked.

"No. Why?" i answered.

"Your eyes are red, and you look exhausted." Niall cut in.

"No i haven't been crying," I lied.

"You're lying," they said in unison

"Yeah. So what?" I snapped.

"Louis we care about you that's what. Now why have you been crying?"

"I don't want to talk about it," I replied.

"Okay it's fine. See you at lunch yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah. Bye."

Before i knew it, the bell rang for lunch and i hurried to the cafeteria. When I walked in, I saw Liam and Niall sitting at a table with two other boys. One of them was tan with jet black hair. The other had curly brown hair. I recognized him instantly. He was a guy in my English class, but i never really paid attention to him until now. To say he was attractive was an understatement. I scurried my way over to the table and sat next to Liam.

AN: Hi so thanks for reading the first chapter of my larry fanfic sorry it was so short! i hoped you liked it please follow me on twitter @cagedtommo thank you :)