Chapter 48

"I said I don't care. I want to know who you are. Now," I demanded.

And she told me.

"Well, right after your parents got married... your dad um...I.. I," she hesitated.

"For crying out loud fucking spit it out!" I yelled getting impatient and angrier as the seconds passed by.

"Afteryourparentsgotmarriedyourdadcheatedonyourmomwithme," she said quickly, but I understood all of it either way.

I shook my head in denial.

"No he couldn't have. He loved her. That was when he was actually a nice person. Th-that can't b-be true?" I stuttered.

"It is. I'm so-," she started.

But I punched the nearest tree before she could finish.

"Don't fucking say that! Don't you dare say you're sorry!" I screamed.

"Listen, your dad was in love with Johannah, but he also loved me. I couldn't do anything about it," she woman said.

"Yes you could! You could've stopped seeing him! You could've stopped fucking him or doing what you guys did!" I yelled furious.

"You don't get it Louis," she whispered.

"I do get it!  My father cheated on my mother with you! You're a fucking slut! You knew he was married, but you didn't stop now did you!? He broke my mother's heart, and the worst part is she probably didn't even know!" I kept yelling, and the boys tried to calm me down, but they couldn't so they just gave up.

"Don't call me a slut please. You don't get it. You really don't," she repeated.

"I will call you whatever I want! And yeah I do get it! My useless father cheated on my mom, who was a nice beautiful sweet woman with you! A stalkerish and creepy woman!" 

"No! No! No! Stop insulting me!" She started to cry.

"Why should I?" I asked threw clenched teeth.

"Because it breaks my heart. It hurts that you think of me that way," she answered as she sobbed.

"Well you can't do anything about it now can you?" 

"Please stop. You don't know the whole story," she shook her head.

"I think I do. I know that my no good of a father was in love with you and my mom at the same time, but I'm glad he chose my mother of you," I said.

She just started crying even harder.

"N-no. Y-you w-would-dn't s-say-y th-that-t if y-you kn-knew that wh-wh-ole stor-ry," she sniffled.

"Well I don't want to hear it," I said coldly.

"Lou, calm down. Just listen to what the woman has to say alright?" Harry whispered.

"Why should I? I've been lied to all my life!" I screamed.

Harry flinched.

"Stop. Just listen okay?" Harry begged.

"Fine. You have 5 minutes to explain your side of this fucking story," I grumbled.

"Y-your da-a-d was-s in lov-ove with Joh-han-nah and m-me," she started.

"Stop crying first," Zayn said calmly to the woman.

She nodded, and calmed herself down a bit before she continued to speak again. This time with no stuttering at all which was a relief.

"Your dad was in love with Johannah and me at the same time. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, but he also loved what he had with me. He was a great guy. Johannah didn't know at the time this was happening. He felt guilty, but he still didn't tell her. Truthfully I didn't want him to be with her, but I just let it go after a while. After 3 years into the marriage, you were born," she said.

"Okay. Continue." I said.

"If I do, you'll just hate me even more," she shook her head.

"Just. Say. It."

"Okay," she answered and looked down. "You were born 3 years into the marriage, but the thing is, you weren't their baby. You are mine and your father's baby," tears slipped down her cheeks.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It couldn't be possible.

"N-no. That's not true! Don't fucking lie to me!" I backed away. "You're lying!" I walked backwards into Zayn, and he caught me.

"I'm not. You're mine. I just couldn't handle having a baby at the time, so your father decided to keep you, but as his and Johannah's. And that's when your dad told your mom about us. She was furious and upset, but stayed for you. She hated me, but forgave your father because she loved him. That's the truth."

"You're fucking lying! You're not my mom! We're nothing alike! It can't be true! It's not! I don't believe you. I don't even know you. You could just be a random stranger making all this shit up for all I know," I said in denial.

"It's true. I'm your mother Louis," she smiled weakly.

*****

Okay well now you all know the truth yay! But all of you guessed it right in the hashtag so congrats. I was kind of disappointed because I wanted it to be a big plot twist, but oh well. Sorry for the short chapter. I love you all and thanks for all your support for this fanfic. Please tell your friends to read this because it would really mean a lot to me. And I have other news. My friend Sam that I met on the cruise is really good at writing poems, and he allowed me to post his poems on wattpad, but all of the credit will go to him. So I'm going to be posting his poems soon so add that to your library it will be titled "Sam's Poems" thank you :)