Chapter 15

The next few days were uneventul. My dad would bring that whore Maria everynight just to fuck her brains out. Gratefully she never touched me, she would give me a death glare, but thankfully never layed a finger on me. 

I was laying in bed when I heard my front door open and slam shut. My dad was probably back home now. I checked the clock on my phone, and it read 1:23 am. I heard my dad walk up the stairs to his bedroom followed by the sound of another pair of feet which was probably Maria's. I groaned quietly because I already knew what was about to happen. My prediction was proved right when I heard their loud moans fill the house.

I took my pillow and covered it over my ears, but their moans were still pretty loud. I should've gotten used to their sounds by now, but I wasn't.

"Jesus!" I heard Maria cry. "F-faster!"

"God fucking dammit," I whispered to myself.

I stayed awake staring at my ceiling until their moans finally ceased. 

"Thank god," I said quietly.

My eyelids grew heavy and before I knew it I drifted off to sleep. When I opened my eyes again, my hands, and legs were tied to my bed with rope, and my mouth was covered in duct tape.

"What the actual fuck?" I tried to say, but the tape muffled my words.

"Hello there Louis," somebody said.

I turned my head to the side and saw a naked Maria sitting on my bed. I was in shock. What the fuck was going on? Was she going to rape me again? She climbed on top of me and put both of her legs onto each side of my hips. She then pulled down my boxers and started grinding on my naked body.

"Stop!" I screamed, but they were muffled. I couldn't move my hands because they were tied up. 

"Fuck fuck fuck," I thought.

Maria cackled at my attempts to get away from her. I was disgusted at how amused she was by all this. I wanted to choke her small little throat until she ran out of oxygen.

When she stopped laughing, she gripped my cock in her cold hand and lowered her body onto it. She started swiveling her hips and her mouth made an "o" shape. I never had the urge to throw up so much in my entire life until this moment. Her loud moans filled the room while tears ran down my face. My sobs couldn't be heard because of the tape over my mouth. I wanted to scream at her, kick her, choke her, anything that would get her off of me. I screamed and screamed and screamed.

The next thing I knew, she was off of me. My legs, and hands were untied. There was no duct tape over my mouth. I shot up out of my bed screaming. Sweat covered my whole forehead making the hair stick to it. It was a nightmare. I was relieved yet still scared. I pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I put my head between my arms and started bawling.

I heard a band on my door followed by a "Shut the fuck up in there!" from my dad.

I got out of bed and walked over to my desk. I searched through my drawers of my desk until I finally found what I was looking for. I silently made my way over to the bathroom across the hall and locked the door. I opened the package and took out a blade. I took a deep breath before I put the blade against my thigh. I didn't want anybody seeing the cuts if I cut on my wrist, so this seemed like the next best idea. The metal of the blade felt cold against my skin.

I slowly cut a thin and shallow line across my leg. I silently cried through the pain of the cut, but at the same time it felt good. I cut one line on my left thigh because of my mom's death. I cut another one to signify my dad's beatings. The last line I cut was to signify how I got raped by Maria. Then I washed the blade off and wiped off the blood the was trickling down my skin.

I walked quietly back to my room and shut the door. I cried into my pillow. I can't believe I just did that, but I needed to. It eased the pain a little bit and took some weight off of my shoulders I guess you could say. I wasn't proud of what I did, but it needed to be done. I just couldn't take the pain anymore and that was my only way to take it all away for a little bit. Well that and a certain green eyed, curly haired, dimpled smile boy, but he wasn't always going to be holding my hand and comforting me now would he?

*******

Yo you should give me some feedback on my fanfic on twitter @cagedtommo or leave it in the comments thanks ily bye :)