Chapter 66

It's been a month since I made up with Liam and Niall. Now me Zayn, Niall, and Liam have been hanging out like before. The only difference was Harry. There was no Harry. The boys always invited him, but he knew I would be there so he always declined. He always declined politely though like the way he is.

It actually kind of hurt he was avoiding me, yet I was relieved. We haven't been in contact for about 3 months. The last time I saw him was a month ago when I found him asleep at the park. There have been so many times that I was about to call him or text him, but I always decided against it. I just got nervous and started breathing heavily knowing I couldn't do it.

Maybe he'd just ignore me, or reply and say something that would shatter me. I just knew I couldn't do it, so I never did. As much as I wanted to, there was a part of me that didn't. Everything between us was so complicated. This is why we could never work out. Our relationship would just be too complex. I know I should stop obsessing over him after finding out about the pay thing, but I just couldn't. I'm a dumbass aren't I?

I was on my bed scrolling through my twitter when I saw Niall's latest tweet.

"@NiallOfficial: Very excited for what's about to happen! ;)"

Well what was that about?

I began scrolling again when I got a call from Liam.

"What do ya want loser?" I answered.

"Wow nice to talk to you too Louis," he laughed.

"Yeah yeah get to the point."

"Come outside me and the 2 other losers are waiting and we're cold as hell," he said.

"Well just for saying you're cold, I'll get ready slower."

"Just get down here stupid and wear nice clothes k bye," Liam hung up.

Why am I friends with such weird ass people. I sighed and put on a sweater. The sleeves went past my hands, which I liked very much. I put on a beanie and pulled it over my ears. I huffed and went outside to see the 3 boys standing against Zayn's car.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Get in the car and don't ask questions!" Niall sing songed.

"Why?" I asked.

"The boy said no questions! Now get in the car!" Zayn pointed.

I climbed into the car after letting out and exaggerated sigh.

"If you guys are kidnapping me just to kill me, tell me. I'll call the cops before it's too late," I joked.

"He knows," Liam whispered.

"Oh shut up!" I slapped him on the back of the head.

"Well damn, somebody's a little grumpy."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes then smiled.

"We're almost there! Blindfold him!" Niall screamed.

"Wait. What? What are you guys do-" I started saying.

Liam blindfolded me.

"Calm down! It's not anything bad, it's a surprise Jesus," Zayn tried calming me down.

"I don't believe you," I said hesitantly.

"Please, we're your best friends. If we wanted to murder you then throw your body into the river, we would've a long time ago."

"Good point," I agreed.

I felt the car stop. They carefully pulled me out and led me out into the cold night. The wind bit at my skin creating goosebumbs to pop up.