Chapter 10

Harry moved his hands down to my waist and backed me up until the back of my knees hit the couch; his mouth never leaving mine for a second. He gently pushed me onto the couch and got on top of me. He moved his mouth down to my neck and started sucking. I grabbed a hold of the bottom of his shirt then took it off and threw it to the floor. As his hands reached down to unzip my pants, his phone rang.

"Goddammit," he cursed. "Hi mom," he said into the phone.

"Is everything okay?" I whispered. He put his finger to his lips silencing me.

"Okay okay I'll be there in like 15 minutes bye," he hung up. He got off of me then went to put his shirt back on. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "I gotta go. Sorry babe. We'll continue this another time I promise," he came over and kissed me.

"Okay. Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Umm it's my sister. Something happened, but not major. I have to go to the hospital. I'll see you later," he quickly pecked my lips before exiting my house.

I sighed and went upstairs to my bedroom. I peeked out the curtain, and Harry was sitting in his car on his phone. He then hung up and looked towards my window, and I quickly closed the curtain hoping he didn't see me staring at him. My phone vibrated on my bed where I left it.

"Admiring me from afar I see ;)" the text from Harry read.

"Sorry you're just so hot I can't keep my eyes off of you," I replied back. 

"You can't keep your hands off me either can you ;)"

"No sorry :////"

"Like I said we'll continue this later text you later babe"

I looked out the window as he drove away. I layed on my bed for a few hours just reminiscing what had happened that day. I also enjoyed mentally stabbing that bitch that kissed Harry. I fucking hope she doesn't come near him again, or else I wouldn't be able to stop myself from cussing her out. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7 pm. 

I then quickly took a shower. When I came out, I heard something from downstairs fall over and break. I grabbed the lamp from my room, and slowly made my way downstairs. I sighed when I saw it was just my dad instead of an intruder. Looks like he came home drunk again.

"Louis clean this shit up!" he yelled once he layed eyes on me.

"Okay. Let me just help you get into bed first," I suggested.

"No! Get away. I don't need your fucking help," he slurred. I went over to him anyways and tried to get him into his room, so he passed out on his bed instead of the couch like last time.

"Dad come on. It's fine," I said.

"I said fucking stop!" he turned around and punched me in the eye. I stumbled back in pain holding my eye. "That's what you fucking get for not listening to me you little fucker," he sneered.

"Sorry," I whimpered.

"Now go clean that shit up before I punch you again," he said before he sat on his bed and passed out.

I went to go clean the mess, then walked upstairs. I looked in the mirror to see it was already turning bluish purple. My eye hurt, but not as bad as the other times he abused me. I just went to bed and fell asleep.

"Louis! Louis sweetheart," a voice said. I knew it was my mom instantly.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to check up on you sweetie," she replied. She made her way over, and sat on the edge of my bed. She grabbed my face in her hands and looked at my eye.

"Oh honey. I'm so sorry this had to happen," she teared up.

"Mom don't cry please! It's not your fault," I reassured her.

"He wasn't always like this. You know that. I'm so sorry Louis," she started to cry.

"No. Mom please stop crying," I started to cry. I didn't want to see my mom like this. She was always so strong and happy; I wasn't use to seeing her like this.

"I love you honey. Never forget that," she said as she started to fade away. 

"No! Please stay mom please! I can't take it! I need you please. I love you so much!" I sobbed.

"I wish I could, but I have to go honey," she told me before she faded away completely.

I shot up from bed and snapped my eyes open. It was a dream. Another fucking dream. I started to sob into my pillow. I missed my mom so fucking much. Why did she have to pass away. It's not fair at all. Why do bad things have to happen to good people? I sobbed and sobbed for hours; I couldn't stop. My alarm went off telling me to get ready for school, but I didn't want to. I just wanted to lay in bed and wait for my mom to come back, even though I knew she wasn't going to. 

I got up and checked in the mirror. I cringed at the sight of myself. My hair was messy and all over the place. My eyes were red from all the crying, my cheeks were stained with dried tears, and worst of all was my eye. My eye was purple and swollen, and I couldn't open it very much. I decided to stay home and just call in sick.

I just layed in bed for hours thinking of how my life would be if my mom would still be alive. Would my dad still be abusing me? Would my life be less shitty? All i knew was my life without my mom was fucking shitty. I would never get her back. I would never get my old life back. I would never be the old happy Louis again. That I knew for a fact.

**********

Hi guys thank you for over 315 reads!!! Still looking for covers, so please send some to me thank you guys! If i get 400 reads on this story I'll update again, so please tell your friends to read and vote for my story I'd really appreciate it. Thank you guys and please follow me on twitter @cagedtommo :)