Chapter 37

I woke up to my phone ringing non-stop and groaned. I let my phone ring until it stopped, but it never did. I rolled over and squinted at the bright screen of my phone. Niall was calling me.

"What the hell do you want you little fucker it's too early for this shit man," I whined.

"Pack your bags we're going camping for a few day! The other boys are going too. We're coming to pick you up in an hour! You better hurry you lazy shit," Niall said.

"But-"

"No buts! Bye!" Niall hung up.

"Ugh fuck," I groaned and slammed my head back into my pillow.

I stayed in bed for at least 20 more minutes until I dragged myself to the bathroom to get ready. Afterwards, I quickly packed my bags. I didn't know how long we were going camping for, but just to be safe I packed a week worth of clothes. I went downstairs and saw my father smoking on the coach watching a tv show. 

"Hey dad. I'm gonna go camping with some friends for a few days," I announced.

"Good. That means more time to myself, and I don't have to worry about your stupid ass," he glared at me then continued smoking.

Well okay then. Fucking dick. I went back upstairs and looked out my window waiting to see one of the boy's cars arrive at my driveway. It's been an hour already where the fuck were they? 15 minutes later, Liam's car pulled up to my driveway. I ran down the stairs and sprinted out the front door to Liam's car. Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry were in the car.

"Damn excited about camping much?" Zayn laughed.

"Shut up," I chuckled.

"Hey," Harry smiled.

"Hey," I smiled back and pecked him on the lips.

The next hour of the car ride involved dumb jokes between the 5 of us, and me and Harry cuddling like there was no tomorrow while the other boys pretended to gag. I just laughed it off because honestly Harry made me happy. Spending time with him and the boys camping for a few days might brighten up my mood.

We got to the cabins in the camping area and ran inside to pick our rooms. 

"I call this one!" Niall yelled.

"No I want that one!" Zayn shouted.

"Too bad I came in first!" Niall screamed.

"While you two fight over that room, I'll just go into this one," Liam shook his head and went inside his room.

There were two other rooms left, so Harry and I just decided to share one and leave the other one for either Niall or Zayn. I was unpacking my bags when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

"You look hot while unpacking your bags you know that?" Harry mumbled against my skin.

"Oh so me unpacking my bags is now a turn on is it?" 

"Maybe," he smirked.

"Well that's a new one."

"Basically everything you do is a turn on for me just keep that in mind," Harry whispered into my ear then slapped my ass playfully and walked out of the room laughing. I just shook my head and smiled. I'm in love with a fucking dork.

*****

Hi sorry for the short and late update I was really busy this whole week hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

twitter: jukeboxiou