Chapter 19

"Good morning sunshine," Harry said when I finally woke up the next day.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"You're cute when you're tired did you know that?" 

"No, but I do now," I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks.

"Do you want any breakfast?" Harry asked.

"Yeah that sounds good right now. I'm starving," I replied.

"Okay how about bacon and eggs?" he asked while slipping on a pair of boxers.

"Yes please," I said eagerly.

Harry went downstairs to make breakfast for us and I followed him. He made breakfast in only boxers, and I couldn't stop staring at him. His beautiful tan and muscled body was hard to stop looking at.

"Are you done checking me out yet?" Harry asked while his back was turned.

"How did you know I was?" I blushed a deep red.

"I can feel you staring at me," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"You know you like it when I stare at you," I went over and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"More than you know," he turned around and pecked me on the lips. He put our breakfast on some plates then made his way over to the dining room table. We sat down and ate our food while talking about school and where we were planning to go to college next year.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked him.

"Well I was hoping to visit Gemma in the hospital today. I don't know if you want to go though," he glanced at me.

"Sure I'll go. It'll be nice to finally meet your sister," I smiled at him.

"Well I don't know if it'll be nice. It might just be a little sad," he said without looking at me.

"Hey," I tilted his chin up to look at me. "Don't worry about it Harry. You just need to stay positive about everything. Just have hope that your sister will kick cancer's ass okay? Don't be so down about it."

"Yeah," he said while wiping a tear away. He took our plates to the sink and washed them while I sat at the kitchen table watching him. I didn't like to see him so sad. It broke my heart and I just wanted to cuddle with him to take all his sadness away.

"I'm gonna go take a shower before we go to the hospital," he announced after he was done with the dishes.

"Okay," I replied.

He walked to the bathroom and I heard the door close. I sat there thinking and made my way over to the bathroom and opened the door quietly so he didn't hear me. I stripped down until I was naked and joined him in the shower. I snaked my arms around his waist.

"Oh Jesus! You scared me!" Harry exclaimed.

"Mmm," I mumbled against his back.

"Nice of you to join me in the shower though," he smirked at me.

"Yeah I bet you're enjoying it," I smirked back.

"Of course I am."

I backed him up against the shower wall and began kissing him. I licked the bottom of his lip and he opened his mouth letting my tongue slide against his. He gripped my hips and turned us around and slammed me against the wall and started grinding against me. I could already feel both of our dicks hardening with each touch and kiss. He moved his mouth down to my neck and began sucking and biting.

"Jesus Harry," I moaned.

He removed his mouth from my neck and smirked at it proud of his mark on me.