Chapter 25

It was a week after Harry and I finally exchanged our I love you's to each other. I love you's nowadays sometimes are said to just be said. For some people they just say I love you to the other person, and don't mean it. But with Harry and I it's different, We actually mean it. 

"Hey Louis?"

"Yes Harry," I looked up from my textbook to see him looking at me.

"Well..." he trailed off.

"What is it?"

"Well um since you know met my mom..."

"Yeah?"

"And met my sister Gemma, I was wondering... when do I get to meet your dad?" he asked a hopeful look in his eyes. I froze sinking his words in. This can't be happening. Goddammit why did he have to ask me that question. I didn't want him to meet my father. My father would go ape shit.

"I don't know," I said after a while.

"Well do you want me to meet him?"

"Yes," I lied. "I just don't know when you can. He works a lot, and when he's not working he sleeps a lot.

"Oh," Harry said then looked back down at his homework. I cupped his cheek and tilted his head up to look at me.

"Harry, I'm sorry you can't meet him," I apologized.

"No. It's fine," he gave me a small smile.

"No it's not. I know it's not fine," I sighed.

"Really Louis it is. Don't worry about it," he said. Then, an idea popped into my head. If he couldn't meet my father, maybe he could meet someone else.

"Well instead of meeting my father, do you want to meet someone else?"

"Who?" he asked curiously.

"You'll see. Grab you keys! You get to meet them now," I said as I got off his bed.

***

About 15 minutes later we were where I was planning to take him.

"Louis why are we here?"

"You'll see. Just come on," I grabbed his hand and made my way over to her. We were standing in front of my mom's grave. Harry wasn't going to meet my father anytime soon, so why not let him meet my mom right?

"Louis are you sure about this?" Harry gave me a skeptical look.

"Yes. I'm sure," I smiled at him. I sat down in front of my mom's grave and patted the spot next to me signaling him to sit down.

"Hi mom. I'd like you to meet someone," I said to the grave. I was worried Harry might think I was crazy, but when I looked at him I just saw a small grin on his face.

"This is Harry. Harry this is my mom," I said.

"Hi Mrs. Tomlinson. It's nice to finally meet you," he said.

"How's it going up there mom? I hope they're treating you well. I really miss you," I said quietly.

"Your son is really great Mrs. Tomlinson," Harry said while looking at me.

"Harry just call her Jay," I giggled.

"He's also really cute when he giggles," Harry said. I just rolled my eyes and kept talking to my mom's grave.

"If you didn't know yet, Harry's my boyfriend. We've been dating for a few months now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was gay sooner."

"Jay your son is the most perfect person ever. I love him. I really really do," he said. Harry's words made me blush a deep red and my heart beat a million times faster. His words had such a great effect on me it was unbelievable.