Chapter 34

Prom was finally over for the night, and now everyone was going to the after prom party at some girl's house named Abigail. Of course, I didn't want to go, but Harry and the rest of the boys ended up dragging me over there anyways. I ended up frowning the whole car ride. I just wanted to go back home and cuddle with Harry until the next morning if I was being honest.

"Stop frowning baby," Harry reached over and linked his hand with mine.

"But I don't wanna go to this party," I whined.

"It'll be fun. I promise. Just smile for me please?" 

"No," I said reluctantly.

"Yes," he argued.

"Fine," I gave him a little smile then looked out the window.He pulled up at a house with loud music coming out of it and lights on in every single room. Oh great. How fun. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand inside the house.

Some people stared at us holding hands then looked away quickly, or would whisper about us. Truthfully, I didn't give a shit anymore. As long as Harry and I are happy then that's all that matters. I just hope everybody learns to accept us soon. Most of the people at the party were either drunk as fuck, passed out on the floor, getting high off their asses, making out, grinding, or probably fucking in one of the rooms upstairs. What a lovely party.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it!" Abigail came up to us.

"Hey Abigail. Nice party you've got here," I lied.

"Yeah," she glanced down at our hands, "Well you guys enjoy yourselves hope you have fun!" she squealed then walked away. God she was already annoying me and I only talked to her for less than a minute.

"Stop being such a downer," Harry whispered to me then kissed my cheek.

"I can be a downer or an upper whenever I want."

"Upper?"

"Yes upper," I replied.

"Don't you mean topper?" he smirked.

"Harry!" I yelled quietly and stared at him with wide eyes.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding," he said. "Or maybe not."

I just rolled my eyes and went over to the table with red cups that had beer in them. Well if I'm at a party, I might as well drink right? I took a cup and sipped the bitter liquid. I wasn't really much of a drinker. I had a beer here and there sure, but never so much that I've gotten drunk. Okay no. I lied about that part. I've gotten drunk at least twice, but no more. Harry reached over me and grabbed a cup as well.

"Hey Harry," a female voice said from behind us. I froze. I knew that voice. It was the voice of Satan's spawn. We turned around, and I faked a smile and waved to her stiffly.

"Hey Lucy," Harry greeted.

"So I see you two came out to the school," she flashed me a fake smile which I returned.

"Yes we did," I lifted up our linked hands. "Well, we're just gonna go now. Have fun."

"I see somebody's a bit jealous," Harry teased.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"Hey guys over here!" Zayn called us. 

We walked over to him and he was surrounded by a lot of other people. One of them including Josh Winters. Oh great. The other spawn of satan. This night just gets better and better now doesn't it? 

"Hey guys! Can my cousin Adam join in?" Abigail yelled at us in her annoying voice.

I looked over at her cousin and my blood ran cold. It was Harry's ex boyfriend. Jesus fucking christ how many spawns does satan even fucking have? I hated this party with every fiber of my being. Harry yanked me down to sit next to him.