Chapter 12

She dug her nails into my skin and dragged me into the living room. She pushed me back onto the couch, then got on top of me.

"Stop!" I cried out.

"Now why would I do that? I'm having so much fun," she smirked.

She started grinding on top of me while sucking on my neck. 

"You whore get the fuck off of me!" I yelled.

She looked up, and her face was red out of anger. She lifted one of her manicured hands and slapped me across the face. I cupped my face with my hand and looked up at her. She was smirking at me. She then grabbed my wrists again tightly. I tried to struggle out of her grasp, but everytime I did, she would dig her nails deeper into my skin.

"Haven't you already had enough fucking tonight you bitch? You just fucked my dad! Get the fuck off of me you fucking slut!" I cried out.

She dug her nails deeper into the inside of my wrists and I screamed. She put her hand over my mouth silencing me.

"Don't say anything, or else you'll regret it," she spat.

She started unzipping my pants, and I began to freak out. I squirmed under her body, which ended up in her slapping me across the face again. She pulled my boxers down to my knees and began stroking my dick. I was disgusted at her actions. 

She stopped touching my dick for a moment to take off her bra and underwear. She picked my dick up again and put it into her mouth. I desperately wanted to barf. I gripped her wrists, and pushed her off of me. I pulled my boxers and pants up. She stood up from where she fell and tried to slap me again, but this time I caught her hand.

"You little son of a bitch," she snarled.

"What are you gonna fucking do about it?"

Instead of answering me, she put on her bra and underwear and walked upstairs. I breathed a sigh of relief until I heard my dad come down the stairs. Shit shit shit I thought. To say I was scared was the understatement of the century.

"What the fuck were you thinking you dumbass!" he yelled at me.

"I-" 

"Why would you fucking try to rape her! You stupid little fucker!"

"What? I didn-" 

"Don't argue with me you disgusting prick!"

"But she raped me!" I screamed.

"Please! Like I would really believe that," he spat. He took a fistful of my hair and threw me against the wall. He threw punches to my stomach a few times, then I felt his fist connect with my jaw. Suddenly, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me upstairs. He opened the door to the bathroom, before I could say anything, he dunked my head into the toilet. He pulled my head out, and then dunked me again. He did this multiple times, then pushed me onto the floor.

"You're staying in here for the night you disgusting motherfucker. I don't even know why you're my son. You should've never been born in the first place," he spat before slamming the door in my face. I got up and tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge.

"Fuck!" I kicked the door. "Well if I'm gonna stay in here for the night I might as well try to wash off the stench of whore off of me."

I undressed and took a shower. I scrubbed every part of my body trying to get rid of the scent of the woman's cheap perfume. Then it hit me. She raped me. I got raped. I actually got raped. I never thought about it until now. I dropped to my knees and started sobbing, and I couldn't stop. I stayed in the shower sobbing for who knows how long. I sat on the shower floor rocking back and forth repeating the words, "she raped me," over and over again.

Why is this happening to me? Why is my life complete and utter shit? I wanted all of this pain to go away. I didn't want to suffer anymore. Crying just didn't help me anymore. I didn't know what else to do. I stared at my hands for a long time and just thought. It finally hit me of what I should do. I got out of the shower and started looking through the bathroom drawers. I didn't find what I was looking for, so I did the next thing that came to my mind. I dug my nails deep into the skin of my arms and started dragging them down. I scratched myself roughly and deep over and over.

The pain felt good. It relieved me you could say. It wasn't a blade, but it felt good. I scratched every part of my body until I was red and filled with scratches all over. My body felt numb. I scratched so deep on some parts of my body that they started to bleed a little bit, but I didn't care. That night I fell asleep on the bathroom floor with a sick smile on my face covered in a little bit of my own blood.

********

Should I go into hiding now because I feel like all of you are going to come after me don't hate me bye. p.s thanks for 500 reads :) and i'm still looking for some more covers so if you could send me some @cagedtommo on twitter that would be swaggy thanks!