Chapter 58

Hi so before you begin reading the chapter I want you all to know that these are the letters Louis wrote to everyone, so enjoy! :)

-

Dear Lillian,

I know that I just met you, and I wasn't a very good first impression at first. I'm sorry for acting like that. Now I've come to realize you were only trying to be a good mother and I respect that. I'm sorry that I won't be getting to know you better or your family better. They seem like lovely people, but it's just time for me to go. I really hope you understand this. Now you can be happy that I'm out of your way. Goodbye.

Sincerely, Louis Tomlinson

-

Dear Niall,

Hey buddy. Thank you for always sticking by me through thick and thin. You have always been there for me no matter what. I was so lucky to have you as one of my best friends. You were always so carefree about everything, but you were serious when you needed to be. I don't know if I would even make it this far without you, but now it's time. And please don't think it's your fault because it's not. It's just everything. So take care of yourself and take care of Liam for me please. Don't let this come between you guys. Take this thing I'm about to do and just have it make your friendship with Liam stronger. You guys are my two best friends. I love you man. I'm sorry.

Your best friend, Louis

-

Dear Liam,

Hey man. I wrote this letter to say thank you. You always knew what to say to me when I needed your advice. We've been best friends for such a long time. Like Niall, you were always there for me. I can't thank you enough. You guys have made my life a little easier, but now it's just really hard again. It's so hard I just can't take it anymore. Hopefully my afterlife will be a bit better. Now you and Niall can go on in life without me. Without a burden. Take care of Niall please. I love you a lot. Sorry.

Your best friend, Louis Tomlinson

-

Dear Zayn,

Hi Zayn. You have become such a good friend to me since we met. Even through my break up with Harry, you were still there for me. I know you're best friends with him and you didn't even hate me or anything when I broke up with him. You let me live in your home for a while, and I can't thank you enough. When i go, which is going to be really soon, I want you to do something for me. Take care of Liam and Niall for me too. That way I know my best friends are in good hands. I'm grateful that you came into my life so thank you. Now you can be relieved that a burden has finally left. And that burden is me.

From, Louis

-

Dear Harry,

Your letter is going to be the hardest one to write. I'm writing all these with tears on my face. It's just about time for me to leave. I think you'll be happy about that. While we were dating, you took away most of my sadness. You helped me through so much without even realizing it. Just by smiling and caring about me. I felt special and wanted and loved. It was the best feeling I had in a long time for years. I am going to miss everything about you. Your smile, your eyes, your hair, and your voice. I'll miss your eyes and your voice the most. I'll miss the romantic late night dates with you. The cheesy things you would say to me. It would all make my heart flutter knowing you cared about me. The first time you told me you loved me still replays in my head everyday. When I heard those words come out of your mouth, my heart was ready to explode with happiness and love. And god Harry I loved you so much. I love you so much. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I just wish we were together for longer, and I wish you knew just how much I care about you. But you know what sucks about this whole thing? You kissed me when we were broken up. Then you told me you didn't love me. And that shattered me. Shattered me like glass. And that was when I knew that I should end it. Don't think it's your fault because it's not. It could never be your fault. It's mine. I am a burden, stupid, useless, worthless, and everything you can think that's wrong with me. Now my uselessness won't be a bother to anyone anymore and everybody can be happy. I love you Harry Styles, and I'm hoping that in your head, you're thinking I love you more. But I know that's not possible because you don't anymore, maybe you never even did. So thank you for giving me the best few months I've had in my life and goodbye. I love you and I hope you still love me, and if you don't then I guess that'll be okay too.

The person who loves you with all of their heart, Louis Tomlinson

-

Dear Nick,

Take good care of him for me.

From, Louis

-

Hi! So yeah those were the letters that Louis wrote to everybody. Which one was your favorite? I had freshman orienation today, and everything was so confusing and intimidating oh my god. I took so long trying to find the right way to open my lock on the locker for school and doing a walk through of my classes. Most of my friends don't even have the same classes as me which will suck ass. Tomorrow is the first day of school and I'm really nervous and I hope all the teachers and students are nice. So yeah, that's what's going on in my life aha :)

twitter: jukeboxiou

instagram: angela_k13

tumblr: blazingperfection.tumblr.com