Chapter 8

I shot up from my bed drenched in sweat. My head was pounding, and my heart was beating rapidly. The dream seemed so real. I actually thought I was going to die. I was too paranoid to go back to sleep, so I stayed up staring at my ceiling until my alarm went off signaling me to get ready for school.

My classes flew by, and it was finally time for English which became my favorite class now since Harry was in it. The whole time while we were in class, we would make faces at each other and pass each other notes while the teacher wasn't looking. The bell rang, and class was over. Harry and I were about to leave when the teacher called his name to stay. We exchanged glances, and he shrugged. I waited outside the class for him to come out. When he did, his jaw was clenched, and his fists were balled up by his sides.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm fucking failing English," he said angrily.

"What! Why?" I was shocked. I always thought Harry was a good student. It seemed like he always kept on top of his work.

"I don't know the teacher is so stupid goddammit," he swore.

"Well how are you going to get your grade up?"

"She already called my mom about it, and apparently now they're trying to find a tutor for me how fucking wonderful," he said sarcastically.

"Well I'm doing pretty well in English. I could be your tutor if you want," I suggested. 

"Yeah! That would be great! It just gives me an excuse to hang out with you more," his face lit up and he laughed.

"Okay when do you want to start then?" I asked.

"How about today after school I'll drop by your place later yeah?" he responded.

"Yeah that works for me," I smiled.

He kissed me on top of my head, and we parted ways until lunch. We met up with Zayn, Niall, and Liam. The whole time Harry sat next to me, and brushed his shoulder against mine on purpose. I could tell. His touch was warm and caused butterflies in my stomach. It was crazy how his touch could make me react that way.

The rest of the school day flew by quickly, and 2 hours later I was at home doing my homework when my doorbell rang. I looked out my bedroom window and saw Harry's car parked outside my house. I sprinted downstairs and opened the door. Harry stood there with a big grin on his face and his backplack slinged across his shoulder.

"Ready to get tutored?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Why yes I am," he kissed me on the cheek when he walked in.

"Okay let's do this," I walked up the stairs into my room while he trailed behind me. I layed on my stomach on my bed with my homework spread in front of me.

"Well don't just stand there silly get your homework out," I teased. He took his homework out of his backpack and I explained things that he didn't get to him. 

"But I still don't get it," Harry whined for probably the 267th time.

"Well you will soon," I encouraged.

"No I won't. I'm stupid," he said with a sad look in his eyes. It broke my heart when he said that.

"No you're not Harry. You're smart you just need help. Everybody needs help with their work sometimes don't put yourself down okay," I leaned over and kissed him. He smiled and we worked silently after that. I felt him staring at me a few times.

"You're staring Harry," I looked up and smirked at him.

"No I'm not," he lied.

"Yes you are," I said.